• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Earth Focused Relic Draw Topic

User Info: hang00

hang00
1 month ago#41
Yolo

2/11
Kelgar LMR
Kelgar Glint

2/11
Kelgar AASB
Gladio AASB

Still no Galuf, but Kelgar is ready for Ramuh. Gladio AASB will be nice some day for Torment 3.0.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 month ago#42
ChikaFujiwara posted...
So if I only have red13 chain and I’m still working on 5 star magicite, is this a good banner for my earth team or should I wait?

I already beat Behemoth King and the other lightning magicite but just barely. I have Bartz aasb and Tifa aasb but that’s mostly it for strong earth soul breaks.
This is one of the better earth banners for a while but if you don’t think you’ll be finishing 5* anytime soon, I’d say it’s probably a skip. You have a gen2 chain and 2 aasb. You’re in a decent position and should probably just continue along the 5* wheel while saving for more impactful banners, like those that include syncs.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
1 month ago#43
Jack-ums posted...
2/11: Galuf glint, Leo awakening

The glint is awesome, and may be the bit I need to get over the hump with my current poverty squad.

As much as I want to pull again for Leo's glint, I can just buy it in the next round of dreams and clear this jerk of a boss (Ramuh) after 5ya (edit: in the scenario where I'm wrong about the above, and I still can't clear it). There's not a ton left on the banner that would be a big win, as I'd pretty much be chasing one of the other 2 wokes and Leo glint.

Even on a 2G5, 3/14 is bad odds.
Here I am 20 hours later, PAINFULLY tempted to pull again. My poverty Bartz/Tifa squad is just not getting it done. Argh, combo gacha, damn you!

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 month ago#44
Jack-ums posted...
Here I am 20 hours later, PAINFULLY tempted to pull again. My poverty Bartz/Tifa squad is just not getting it done. Argh, combo gacha, damn you!

There is a few Tifa and Bartz clear video even without element stackings

From what i gather you use USBs/bsb on phase 1, use Tifa AASB on phase 2 and Bartz on phase 3
Lighting Sync - 89Ef

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
1 month ago#45
FreeMan5407 posted...
There is a few Tifa and Bartz clear video even without element stackings

From what i gather you use USBs/bsb on phase 1, use Tifa AASB on phase 2 and Bartz on phase 3
Yeah I appreciate it; I've seen many of those. It didn't help me to hold back. I went deep, and with most ragepull sprees/chases, it went really poorly and I'm back down to a pitiful amount of mythril. I'm kicking myself, but it's my own fault.

Fun story, I basically completed Leo, except the one thing he needed (glint) and completely whiffed on Kelger altogether, so 350 myth later I am not much better off. Did manage to complete Gladio so the Ramuh clear will come, but the cost does not justify it in hindsight. So it goes, back to save mode.

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 month ago#46
2/11: Gladioulus LMR x2

100 gem (yes, in that order): Leo glint.

Still hunting for an en-earth awakening.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: TehReorcdKepper

TehReorcdKepper
1 month ago#47
Hail mary pull for Galuf chain, so I don't have to suck GPGia's D, cus that would be very gay:

3/11 Galuf Glint, Gladio AOSB, and Galuf's NONDSUCKING Earth Chain!!!!!

AHHHHH, been chasing this chain forever. Finally.

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
1 month ago#48
I need advice here guys. I can do one more pull but really, I only need kelger aasb here. Does it ever return? Is there ever going to be more earth dps banners coming up in foreesble future?

basically I cannot do ramuh until I get 1 strong earth dps. Kelger is almost complete. Just need his dualcast lmr and aasb (sadly two most important pieces).

otherwise, I think my pull is better spent on upcoming ffx banner as I have loaded Tidus and Rikku but sasb for Tidus. And aasb/lmr for Rikku would really solidify my water game.
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#49
@Ol_Uncle_Gagnon posted...
I need advice here guys. I can do one more pull but really, I only need kelger aasb here. Does it ever return? Is there ever going to be more earth dps banners coming up in foreesble future?

basically I cannot do ramuh until I get 1 strong earth dps. Kelger is almost complete. Just need his dualcast lmr and aasb (sadly two most important pieces).

otherwise, I think my pull is better spent on upcoming ffx banner as I have loaded Tidus and Rikku but sasb for Tidus. And aasb/lmr for Rikku would really solidify my water game.

1 pull to chase 1 relic = bad odds. I would hold. Not sure about the return sorry
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Earth Focused Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A