• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
3 weeks ago#1
https://cdn-image.pf.dena.com/fa9c327e33426cd5e3dff097aa3feee754c90f9a/1/d71f02bb-1777-331d-a1cd-4f80e0687a26.png

My feelings are very mixed since I have burning hate towards the company that does BE.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
3 weeks ago#2
Mine aren’t mixed. I’m all hatred. Purebred
FC: 5472-6255-9417

SSJPabs
3 weeks ago#3
DrChia posted...
Mine aren’t mixed. I’m all hatred. Purebred
I really enjoy the sprites and I enjoy the fights. But I do not consider the BE characters to be real FF characters.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
3 weeks ago#4
I played BE from day 1 for almost 2 years. I stuck around for way too long.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
3 weeks ago#5
I started BE day 1. Made it a week when I realized it was too time consuming to actually play through the standard battles. With exploration, the time that I had to pay attention seemed way too high. It was dropped. Easy skip when/if it shows up but thanks for the free mithril.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
3 weeks ago#6
Never played BE but i havent heard good things about it. Hopefully the characters we get are decent

User Info: CastleMega

CastleMega
3 weeks ago#7
What made me give up on BE forever is the updates. It's like, what, a 1.5GB update? I gave the game a break for more than a year, came back to that. Like, WTF, does it need to redownload the whole damn game or something? Is that normal or did I bump into a major game overhaul or something? I wasn't willing to wait for it to complete, just went and deleted the app.
-CastleToastM on YouTube; 3DS FC: 2638-0347-0844; FFRK: o1DR
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7Cx_kfrU4VdXQYNffeloQ

SSJPabs
3 weeks ago#8
CastleMega posted...
What made me give up on BE forever is the updates. It's like, what, a 1.5GB update? I gave the game a break for more than a year, came back to that. Like, WTF, does it need to redownload the whole damn game or something? Is that normal or did I bump into a major game overhaul or something? I wasn't willing to wait for it to complete, just went and deleted the app.
Yup, Gumi are basically a pack of greedy imcompetent idiots.

Game is currently at a size of 2+ Gigs. Usually updates arent that size but each maintenance update is frought. Their maintenance is laughable as well. Last one was 9 hours, game is still riddled with glitches and errors.

User Info: sonaxscott

sonaxscott
3 weeks ago#9
CastleMega posted...

it actually does that when you’re device is under a certain amount of space. I believe if you’re under 10gb of free space, it’ll automatically delete the data and download every time you open the app. It’s really frustrating lol.

User Info: MrMcMahon

MrMcMahon
3 weeks ago#10
Cless012 posted...
Never played BE but i havent heard good things about it. Hopefully the characters we get are decent
No way a game without good things about it will not make much money over :/
You Are Fired!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A