• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Off-topic: Mobius is shutting down on March 31, 2020.

User Info: Eretai

Eretai
1 week ago#21
kwonshin posted...
Quick check on Mobius' revenue for Dec 19

JP USD 150k
GL USD 70k

Understandable it got cancelled LOL

If the rates were better, they would have done better. The draw rates on anything were ABYSSMAL.
You could go 20 pulls without a single Job or Supreme Card, even on the "boosted" banners. It's worse than FFBE.
Twitter: @N3rd_House
SW-5177-1958-9486

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 week ago#22
BDSMKane posted...
To anyone interested about how the game was doing.

http://game-i.daa.jp/?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%2FMOBIUS%20FINAL%20FANTASY

Edit: Also worth noting this seems to indicate a significantly higher revenue than posted earlier, still in the millions (for iOS version only even).
You do realize the site you used is in Yen not USD, right? On that site FGO being reported made 63 billion. You really think that's in USD? That's literally half of Jeff Bezos' wealth.

For Mobius that site shows for Dec 19, it had 18.29M Yen. Converted to USD, thats around 150-160k as reported on the site I use.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 week ago#23
kwonshin posted...

You do realize the site you used is in Yen not USD, right? On that site FGO being reported made 63 billion. You really think that's in USD? That's literally half of Jeff Bezos' wealth.

Looking at December it reported ~18mill yen. Thats roughly $164,000 USD. The server costs ALONE are probably more than that. Let alone paying the staff which would easily exceed that total with just a few annual salaries. That game was hemorrhaging.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: greenfire4m

greenfire4m
1 week ago#24
I'm not surprised, it was always the worst of the main FF mobile games, I tried playing it but compared to FFRK or FFBE it just didn't have the same ability to keep me interested and playing. Plus it took way too long to get it back up and running every time I uninstalled it and would consider checking how it was doing once in a blue moon. By the time it was ready to go I didn't care any more.

User Info: MrMcMahon

MrMcMahon
1 week ago#25
kwonshin posted...
FGO being reported made 63 billion. You really think that's in USD? That's literally half of Jeff Bezos' wealth.
Lol if Mr Bezos saw smartphone game income in a month is about half of what he earned his entire life he might get heart attack xD
You Are Fired!!!

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#26
kwonshin posted...
That's literally half of Jeff Bezos' wealth
Hrmmm when is Amazon going to make a Gacha game?!

Alexa reload my ingame currency.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: corrente

corrente
1 week ago#27
Amazon is a gatcha game. You put money in and see if your package is delivered correctly and on-time.
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#28
pochingo

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
1 week ago#29
kwonshin posted...

For Mobius that site shows for Dec 19, it had 18.29M Yen. Converted to USD, thats around 150-160k as reported on the site I use.
You're correct, my mistake.

So $220,000 for iOS. How much does the game make on Android and Steam? I can't imagine their GL iOS sales are doing great considering the game was literally unplayable for a month during the last quarter. But if we just assumed iOS was a third of their revenue, wouldn't ~$650,000 a month still be fairly decent?
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 week ago#30
Geez man. That 18M Yen for Dec is combined iOS+Android. And in what world 18M Yen is 220k USD when 1 USD is around 109.9 Yen. Man, you are reaching now.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Off-topic: Mobius is shutting down on March 31, 2020.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers