• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Took Down Titan. Now what?

User Info: ps271fearless

ps271fearless
1 week ago#1
Who do I replace with him to get three more? I had Syldra as primary for Imperil. Two Typhons and two Madeens rounded out the team. Remove Syldra and let Zack do all the Imperil work?

How big of a difference does Titan make in regard to damage dealt/reduced. Level 50.

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
1 week ago#2
When I swapped out titan for my syldra my time decreased by 6 or so seconds, I didnt depend on him for imperils though, zack did that for me

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#3
You should put it in the main slot so it'll help with savage mode. It helps with offence and defence (10% i believe) so definitely worth it.

User Info: GlaringBadger

GlaringBadger
1 week ago#4
It's not bad, but at level 50 I missed some of the secondary passives that were on Syldra.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#5
Main slot him. Breaks savage consistently plus you can summon him to break down one of the walls if needed.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: NinjaSlash206

NinjaSlash206
1 week ago#6
You'll have to re-do some of your turn orders since you want more bar for Zack to imperil. But breaking the walls is easy easy now.

As for party stats, I found there to be negligible difference dropping Syldra for a Titan main.
Reduced stats are made up by 10% bonus to damage and damage resist from Titan.

User Info: Ibm

Ibm
1 week ago#7
for me using a lv50 titan just wasnt succesfull, i tried many times, then went back to 3x original clear, loss of stats to big

User Info: ps271fearless

ps271fearless
1 week ago#8
Took a few tries, but ended up swapping Syldra to secondary and taking out one of the Madeens, using Titan as main. Elarra kept dying, and Syldra was the resistance and extra health boost I needed to survive.

I’m excited to try Lightning next now that I have Titan.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#9
Now u report back to erwin

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
1 week ago#10
I used it as sub, replacing one of my defensive Madeens.
After getting 4 and level 99, I fed it HP boon and healing boon and used it as main.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Took Down Titan. Now what?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers