• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Future Dream select and CSB select gem relic draws
JP's been getting quite a few Dream Selects lately. It seems to be more than usual, and they don't really line up with fests as they normally would.

Here are the links to the JP wiki's relic lists for these, along with the dates they were available in JP. Just for future planning.
Autumn 2019 (9/1 - 9/14): https://tinyurl.com/vzf6vub
October 2019 (10/1 - 10/14): https://tinyurl.com/vcl6cbh
November 2019 (11/25 - 12/8): https://tinyurl.com/uwpyjt6
New Years 2020 (1/5 - 1/18): https://tinyurl.com/tgogggp

Naturally, the lists are in Japanese, so you may want Google Translate for that. But, as a quick translation reference, the links are in order:
AASBs = 覚醒奥義
AOSBs = オーバーフロー奥義
USBs = 超絶必殺技
OSBs = オーバーフロー超必殺
Glints = 閃技
BSBs = バースト超必殺技
LMRs = レジェンドマテリア

You may notice that OSBs are added back in, starting with the October one. They have the same deal added as the other lower types: Buy 1 draw, get 2 OSBs.

Also note that Glint+s will continue to be added to the Glint draw. Elarra's Glint+, in particular, is in there starting with the November select.

Naturally, this exact pattern of draws is unconfirmed for Global. And that goes double since it's so unusual, we might not even get all of them. But if/when we do get them, expect them each about 6.5 months after JP's.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 week ago#2
Also... Just to put this somewhere, the CSB select that Global has was eventually updated in JP. Here is JP's current CSB selection, it's all gen2 CSBs:

Vincent
Gilgamesh
Serah
Laguna
Garnet
Prompto
Red XIII
Galuf
Alphinaud
Faris
Strago
Rikku
Edward
Ramza
Golbez
Seifer

Just like in Global currently, it's a full-price gem-only draw with 1 CSB select, and you can pull on it as many times as is needed.

I would expect this draw in about 5 months from the time of writing, so maybe around June or so. Also unconfirmed.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#3
I have credit for one last select, possibly two, before I go back to full f2p. Going to use it/them on the Chain select. Hopefully we'll get the update a bit earlier. By May I'll probably have my eyes on the gen3s.

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
1 week ago#4
I know this is the wrong topic, but any idea when we might get the realm relic draw refresh?

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#5
I believe they're every 6 months so probably April. Last two were April and October unless I'm mistaken.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 week ago#6
Hero-of-Midgar posted...
I know this is the wrong topic, but any idea when we might get the realm relic draw refresh?

It's tough to predict since Global doesn't follow JP for those, but April is a decent guess.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#7
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
It's tough to predict since Global doesn't follow JP for those, but April is a decent guess.
Completely unrelated but I just want that cumulative login bonus to arrive already >_>
A few months or so to go.

edit: on topic, thank you for the links Relm :)
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jacksostubbly

jacksostubbly
1 week ago#8
thanks, so Aerith AASB and Mog AASB will only be available from the select relic draws 6 months from now...
dedicated pokefan & iPad gamer

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#9
オーバーフロー奥義

Super Robot Wars!
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...

Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Future Dream select and CSB select gem relic draws
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers