• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Will Garnet ever get to use 5* WM and Yuna 5* Bard abilities?

User Info: Tempoltone

Tempoltone
1 week ago#11
Onion knight no knight abilities

User Info: R4monxu

R4monxu
1 week ago#12
Garnet should def have WHM 5 by now. Even if they still give her full summoner relics.

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
1 week ago#13
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
Eiko is a damn powerful summoner in her own right and she has 5* summons like Titan and Madeen. Her 5* is justified. Then again Eiko is OP in FFIX as well.

Her AASB is yuk.
Selphie should have Bard, not Dancer. She should also have Instrument access.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/8/5/AADG_YAAAHDV.jpg
"Ha! They locked us up in a house made of candy." Gibari, Baten Kaitos
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/ArmorKing108/screen-8.jpg?t=1405420906

User Info: corrente

corrente
1 week ago#15
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
Eiko is a damn powerful summoner in her own right and she has 5* summons like Titan and Madeen. Her 5* is justified. Then again Eiko is OP in FFIX as well.
Eiko’s Trance makes her a better White Mage and she can only hit like three or four elements with her summons. But those couple summons are pretty solid.

Garnet’s Trance makes her a better Summoner and she has a much better selection of summons to chose. Garnet never gets high-end White Mage abilities despite being a princess, dressing as a white mage and being the healer for the entire first two discs. Iirc Beatrix gets better White Mage abilities.

So I’m fine with the way things are in RK in regards to those two.
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 week ago#16
Garnet originally had Ifrit, Shiva, Leviathan. Instead of only Lightning focused, she should get Fire, Ice, Water En-switch.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: Chaos-Striker

Chaos-Striker
1 week ago#17
Actually, Garnet needs a buff just overall, party support or not..she has no Dualcast Summoning...even Eiko has that.
~A different breed of gamer
FFRK: 9zNA-Tyro/Elarra..does it even matter? PSN: ChaosAmarant-"For hearth and home"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Will Garnet ever get to use 5* WM and Yuna 5* Bard abilities?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers