• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Need the basics on Odin...

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
1 week ago#21
Holy Weak has a debuff, but Lakshmi as your main magicite solves it.

But really, that Reddit link is worthwhile—for each Odin, it lists which debuffs they bring, whether they self-buff, etc.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#22
herocomplex00 posted...
Holy Weak has a debuff, but Lakshmi as your main magicite solves it.

But really, that Reddit link is worthwhile—for each Odin, it lists which debuffs they bring, whether they self-buff, etc.
I did Holy weak yesterday and he does have a Blind/Silence attack but it's not much of an issue. It only lasted like a second for me, probably due to the high Mind in my Magicite deck. You don't need Lakshmi as your main i used Titan fine.

As far as i can recall other than Holy weak and Lightning weak there were at least 2 that needed a proper Astra source. One is Dark weak, not sure about the other, probably Fire.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#23
xanketsu posted...
Lightning-weak, perhaps?
Astra or you'll be petrified early.
Alternatively, dodge it using Edge USB0.
Ah yeah. That was it
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 week ago#24
BTW , when are we getting the realm refresh ? looking for that Prompto chain and Aranea AASB

I know the last was in Oct/Nov , my guess we are still months away
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#25
^We get them every 6 months so it'll probably be around April. Dunno why everyone is looking for the next Realm/Element refresh now. Downside to free tickets i suppose.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 week ago#26
Fire weak Odin definitely does not require an Astra source.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

FreeMan5407
1 week ago#27
LuBu1975 posted...
^We get them every 6 months so it'll probably be around April. Dunno why everyone is looking for the next Realm/Element refresh now. Downside to free tickets i suppose.

Doesn't care much for the elemental or realm draw besides realm VII and XV cause those will be full with awesome 6* relics are even 5* after the refresh

Realm XV will be my best bet for a lighting gen2 chain, not only is a gen2 , but is the best one, plus Aranea AASB/AOSB or getting the other awakenings , Gladio's is actually a great one
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

FreeMan5407
3 days ago#28
PD

Beat Ice weak, wind weak, water weak and lighting weak, need one more to get the resist set, so i could take on Titan(most likely ain't need it), but i want to anyway

Fellow users from here suggest Holy weak while i have the tools 2 CSB: Ramza, Edward and some AASB with holy : Agrias , Roxas , Orlandeau, Warrior Of Light and Rydia, i don't seem to capable of build a great team

The problem is , i lacked AOSB for the final phase, only Rydia's, should i get?

Ramza USB2? He can dual cast knight, having en holy, quick cast and 4 hits chase , this will help on my other team mates building chain and with rage low, on dps

Roxas: AASB and USB, with Tyro entrusting some bars , he can use both

Agrias AASB, BSB, w lmr getting her USB2 (doesn't seem to be of much help here ) cause if i want to delay her AASB, could just use BSB

Of course Elarra and Tyro for the crit combo, Elarra having glint +mean i could have her use holyja and salsa (for minor debuff, healing and SB generation), alternative i could make a copy of de dia, for more imperil chances
Lighting Sync - 89Ef
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 days ago#29
Run TGC/Ramza/WoL/Agrias/Elarra. Stagger AASBs. Get their OSBs with Lenses if you lack them and spam them in final phase.

I beat Holy-weak with Ramza CSB, TGC OSB, Raines BSSB/OSB, Rydia AASB/AOSB/OSB and Elarra, and that was before OSB cost was reduced. You have waaaay more firepower than I do, so you should have no problem.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
FFRK - Up to 20 pulls in a row with no Sync

FreeMan5407
2 days ago#30
ShinUltima posted...
Run TGC/Ramza/WoL/Agrias/Elarra. Stagger AASBs. Get their OSBs with Lenses if you lack them and spam them in final phase.

I beat Holy-weak with Ramza CSB, TGC OSB, Raines BSSB/OSB, Rydia AASB/AOSB/OSB and Elarra, and that was before OSB cost was reduced. You have waaaay more firepower than I do, so you should have no problem.

Thanks, i'm low in almost all kind of lenses, i just skipped this one and beat fire weak Odin instead ,i will left the rest after getting Titan magicite and maybe Ramuh
Lighting Sync - 89Ef
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Need the basics on Odin...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers