• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Need the basics on Odin...

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 week ago#11
The only Odin I 100% recommend Wall for is water-weak. You can skip on the rest if your DPS/water is on point, but water-weak has several non-piercing attacks in close proximity and they're all fatal without Wall. Having Wall makes the fight much easier to manage.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#12
You'll have to check which ones need Wall cos I can't remember (i know for Dark weak and one or two others it's helpful/required). Regarding easiest I'd say start with Lightning weak, then Ice weak. Not sure what the concensus is but i found Holy weak really easy too, although that might just've been cos Agrias is an imperilling machine.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 week ago#13
Thanks, guys being helpful, now someone mentioned astra , and if recall correctly one or some put your team to sleep is that dark or holy weak?

Also Lighting, Ice, Wind, Water, and Earth weak Odin should be my start, it seem

The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#14
FreeMan5407 posted...
Thanks, guys being helpful, now someone mentioned astra , and if recall correctly one or some put your team to sleep is that dark or holy weak?
Dark does sleep IIRC. You need astra for at least one other Odin though.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: Qualveint

Qualveint
1 week ago#15
Some of clear team have mixed phys and magical aasb. I clear lightning weak odin with shantoto and sora with prompto chain, surprisingly goes well.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 week ago#16
sarothias posted...
Dark does sleep IIRC. You need astra for at least one other Odin though.

Is that earth? I heard you can use Adamantoise to skip one of the status and then just use brute force

Still, guess i could get Aerith unique SB for mblink and 50% crit rate and Tyro USB1 so i don't have to change my healers and supporters composition
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#17
FreeMan5407 posted...
Is that earth? I heard you can use Adamantoise to skip one of the status and then just use brute force
Don't remember which it was but pretty sure it wasn't earth I'm thinking of. It might have been blinkable though /shrug It was like on the second or third turn in. Just look at the threads listed movesets to determine which. :P

edit: Tyro USB1 I actually purchased cause of Odin lol. Eh, it's a worthwhile investment anyway on that character imo.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 week ago#18
If you are using Tyro for USB 3 or 4, then it’s worth grabbing USB1 from Lenses if you don’t already have it. Great source of Astra.
AOSBs are great to get through Phase 3. Just try to refresh your CSB 1 or 2 turns before you trigger P3.
Try to get everyone’s max HP above 7,600 (I’m 99% sure on the number) and bring 3x HP Boons. That’ll make everyone have over 9,999 HP this allowing you to survive non-Overstrike moves without Last Stand.
Lastly, WATCH his Rage Levels! He has a move that does fixed damage and can be a party wipe at level 3.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm
You can also use an AoE Esuna against that Sleepja. So if you happen to have Tyro's Glint, that works as well.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
1 week ago#20
sarothias posted...
Don't remember which it was but pretty sure it wasn't earth I'm thinking of. It might have been blinkable though /shrug It was like on the second or third turn in. Just look at the threads listed movesets to determine which. :P

edit: Tyro USB1 I actually purchased cause of Odin lol. Eh, it's a worthwhile investment anyway on that character imo.

Lightning-weak, perhaps?
Astra or you'll be petrified early.
Alternatively, dodge it using Edge USB0.

The former Overture Guy & Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 1200 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Need the basics on Odin...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers