• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)

User Info: Zyrook

Zyrook
1 week ago#71
Was torn between a FF-T to chase Ramza's holy CSB or FFV to chase Galuf's physical earth CSB.

Picked V:
1/11 Faris USB
I was wondering about whenever the core banner updates to, and suddenly realized that I can just compare JP's and Global's versions directly. Because core relics come so slowly, when Global's does update, there's a fair chance it'll just be what JP has now.

Global: 8% 6* with 12 6*s -> 0.66833% per 6* relic, 0.46307% per 5* relic
JP: 10% 6* with 16 6*s -> 0.62625% per 6* relic, 0.26800% per 5* relic

If you're very specifically chasing Elarra's or Tyro's current 6*s, the current one is better.
If you don't mind the added 6* relics (I think they're mostly Dr. Mog's, JP's made him a bit of a water mage) or you just really don't want any more 5*s, the updated one might be better.
This of course assumes that they'll be the same. They might not be depending on the timing.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#73
Cid valentine usb

User Info: shenlongdark

shenlongdark
1 week ago#74
Dr. Mog USB (Dupe)
Wedge USB (Dupe)

For the 2nd straight ticket I had the exact same pull

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
1 week ago#75
Its looking up today, no dupes this time
1/11 Wedge USB

Its better than before and doesnt really hurt my chances all that much for later pulls on Core. Still wasn't one of the ones I was wanting though, but a non dupe is better than a dupe
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Kalta79

Kalta79
1 week ago#76
I pulled on Core, got a healing LM for Elarra and a dupe for Biggs, but at least that's 50 more level 3 lenses.
Reno is my favorite FFVII character. If you don't like him, that's your problem, not mine.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 week ago#77
43rd Aasb

Tyro aasb and Elarra bsb dupe from core ha
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Microcastle

Microcastle
1 week ago#78
Yay! 2/11 USB dupes on the darkness banner :-)
:o)

User Info: Losai

Losai
1 week ago#79
Hmm so I have Rosa USB2, glint+, lmr, and awakening after this fest.

On the other hand I have Elarra usb1, glint+ and lmr

Worth it to chase Elarra awakening in realm?

Note I already have all of tyro's USBs as well as chain and awakening for dr.mog. seems like I'd only be going for the 1 relic and Rosa currently shines as my healer
I will do one more pull on core for Elarra AASB, Tyro USB 3/4 and AASB then I desperately need fire chain.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers