• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
Lightning banner
King usb dupe
Montblanc bsb

Ouch
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 week ago#52
Holy: Edward BSB, Exdeath USB3. Exdeath stuff keeps finding me - I've now gotten all three of his ultras, his LMR, his AOSB and his glint through various lucky draws. Maybe once his Awakening/Sync banner rolls around I'll get him something that's actually useful in current content. Edward's burst would be a great pairing with his chain for physical teams....IF I HAD ONE
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
1 week ago#53
Core

divine Dupe/11

User Info: corrente

corrente
1 week ago#54
Core: Tyro AASB, Biggs USB
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH

User Info: System Error

System Error
1 week ago#55
Shadow Stalker X posted...
Spent my ticket.
It's here! Finally!
Your perserverance and dedication to your waifu (?) has finally paid off. She has come home, newly awoken. You let out a cheer of celebration as your comrades congratulate you. Then you are left to ponder: what of your future tickets? More importantly, what next?
> Kill Garland
> Kill Belias
> Kill Phoenix
> Make plans to kill magic Ifrit
> All of the above. In fact, kill everything with Meia

(As for myself, I was going to spend it soon after Holy Chocobo, but with my situation changed it's now "wait and see")
Got tired of the quote that was here, not sure what to put here now.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 week ago#56
Phagey posted...
You ponder the shiny ticket on hand. The cave of flames or the bottomless pool? Last time you ventured to the cave of flames, 15 glittering blue gems on hand, you managed to escape when a booming voice said "Kimahri thinks you should not be here. Kimahri can help with his arcane skill for now but the pool is where you should be." But you know treacherous as it is, many rewards are yet to be had from the caves.
You chose to enter the cave once again. The flames surged around you and you were forced to turn around, but not before grabbing what felt like two sticks in each of your hand. Singed and hurting, nonetheless you beheld the treasures in hand. "I've had this one," you muttered, tossing one of the sticks aside. "Well now, this might yet prove useful, although this is not exactly what I'm looking for." But you always figured out what to do with the seemingly useless items at the end, even if you had to use the rainbow forge.

- THE END -

2/11
Papalymo AOSB
Terra LMR (dupe)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#57
Major grats! @Shadow_Stalker_X your hunt is finally over :D
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#58
Dark - Cloud AOSB dupe, Exdeath Glint

So disappointing. I keep duping that AOSB, why couldn't it be the USB instead, at least that might help with Odin. And Exdeath might very well be my worst Dark and V character so I don't want his stuff either. Might need to rethink my Ticket choice. Dark has been unlucky 3 times in a row.

User Info: TormaDFK

TormaDFK
1 week ago#59
4/11 - Tyro USB4, Elarra USB2, Tyro AASB x2

All the crit damage, go! The USBs are dupes, but Tyro AASB was one of the reasons I was pulling so I'm super excited to get it. Now all that's left is Elarra AASB, which means I'm probably going to start hoarding tickets.
System Error posted...
Your perserverance and dedication to your waifu (?) has finally paid off. She has come home, newly awoken. You let out a cheer of celebration as your comrades congratulate you. Then you are left to ponder: what of your future tickets? More importantly, what next?
> Kill Garland
> Kill Belias
> Kill Phoenix
> Make plans to kill magic Ifrit
> All of the above. In fact, kill everything with Meia

(As for myself, I was going to spend it soon after Holy Chocobo, but with my situation changed it's now "wait and see")
I already determined after this I was going to use future tickets on Core to aim for Tyro and Elarra's ASBs and Elarra's GSB+. After that? Depends on whatever I feel like I need.

sarothias posted...
Major grats! @Shadow_Stalker_X your hunt is finally over :D
Thanks.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers