• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 week ago#31
With that gear, I'd go with the banner for whatever element you're weakest on. Healer awakenings are much more of a nice-to-have thing than essential.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: Mimetic_soup

Mimetic_soup
1 week ago#32
I'm probably still going to drop it on the core banner in the hope of getting an ASSB..or maybe lightening as I've realised I have four lightening physical awakenings but no chain 2.0
"Or maybe you're the chosen one. More likely the glutton for punishment though..." - Raz
PSN ID: BurstOrion

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#33
Shale0 posted...
With that gear, I'd go with the banner for whatever element you're weakest on. Healer awakenings are much more of a nice-to-have thing than essential.
Yeah that's true. I have Lenna's ASB and G+ but still use Aerith and Elarra most of the time. Just get Elarra's from the ASB select instead of wasting tickets on Core imo (unless there are quite a few other targets anyway). And Tyro ASB doesn't really interest me, at least until they fix that issue with it.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 week ago#34
Antonok posted...
Trying to stay away from the Dark banner this time but may cave cause you'd think with Seph AASB, Rufus AASB, Seifer chain, and Aria AASB I'd be able to beat Madeen but nooooo. I just suck that much.

With that said, probably go immediately to a water pull just so I don't get tempted to pull on the dark banner again.
Madeen is crucial for deck building. Post a topic and see if everyone can help. It seems like you should be able to do it. I did it with Riku AASB as my main DPS and a Gen 1 CSB. Raines BSB was also amazing for that fight.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm
I initially was just burning through them, but now that I'm finally trying all the Torments again, I've used them as needed. Sadly my last try at FFI did not yield anything useful, although I did at least get 3 new relics.
FFRK ID: 24F2 - Tyro DVG

User Info: Faroth

Faroth
1 week ago#36
Why I’m getting this tomorrow?? Did I miss something?
FFRK RW: Divine Veil Grimoire - Code YWwo

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
1 week ago#37
For me it'll probably be choosing between a shot at a gen2 earth chain or saving it for when I hit a wall.
I would quite like Galuf's earth chain to complement Tifa's SASB.
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VohN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
1 week ago#38
FreeMan5407 posted...
Hoard those tickets until both elemental and realm refresh and aim for either realm VII or XV

When is the next refresh? 5A?

@Faroth Tomorrow is ticket day. This topic just a day early.

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 week ago#39
Faroth posted...
Why I’m getting this tomorrow?? Did I miss something?

Daily login bonus. If you've been logging in every day since they overhauled the rewards, tomorrow is the 15th day of the cycle so you get a Realm/Elemental Banner ticket.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: Okamiden3

Okamiden3
1 week ago#40
I’m probably going to do VIII again for Laguna chain, Squall gear, and maybe some earth magic for Rinoa ?
--- <cite>empireoffire posted...</cite>
Ice Climber has a fanbase?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers