• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
2 weeks ago#11
I thought about core for Elarra AASB, but that is the ONLY thing I want there. Might as well wait for dream select. Save those tickets for the day BSBs are removed! lol Ya right, I know.
Iranian scientist certified! *Thumbs Up*
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Getting tired trying core banner, probably will try on lightning ele banner and see if I can get stuff for levi fight
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Cryptogram

Cryptogram
2 weeks ago#13
Come on Fire Chain!
"Kweh!"
Friend code: F3bo (Currently Elarra USB1)

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
2 weeks ago#14
So far I've gotten none useful with tickets, but I think I'll still dump on the Earth banner.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 weeks ago#15
oh look an ff7 banner

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
2 weeks ago#16
rolling on core right now is about the worst thing u can do since u can pick up tyro/elarra aasb as a selectable in the nex 3-6 months.

the upgraded realm/elemental banner especially for ff8/water has like 4 SASBs.

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
2 weeks ago#17
raoxi posted...
rolling on core right now is about the worst thing u can do since u can pick up tyro/elarra aasb as a selectable in the nex 3-6 months.

the upgraded realm/elemental banner especially for ff8/water has like 4 SASBs.

Are you referring to Dream Select or is there a "pick a free AASB" deal on the way that I missed hearing about?
Iranian scientist certified! *Thumbs Up*
Still want Meia's ASB.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: System Error

System Error
2 weeks ago#19
Biobinary posted...
Are you referring to Dream Select or is there a "pick a free AASB" deal on the way that I missed hearing about?
You realize you missed hearing about not a but two free AASB deals on the way, a pull twice and get a freebie for 5th anniv: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/78025321 . As well as the straight-up free present set with nine options: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/78038027 You consider whether the former is worth the 100 Mythril or not - you may possibly have most of the top end there, so it could end up effectively 100 for an AASB.

(Note again, it's not Tyro's Awakening in the banner but his USB4)
Got tired of the quote that was here, not sure what to put here now.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
2 weeks ago#20
I 🤞🏻 for serahs CSB
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers