2 weeks ago #6
Cless012 posted...
Use it immediately on core, eventually i wont get one of my 4 disco dupes ....
You use your ticket on the Cores. You feel a pit rise in your stomach as soon as you hit confirm. Sure enough, the moogle shows his wicked side. He laughs sadistically at you and proceeds to give you just one thing: his own LMR.

What do you do?
> Shrug
> Grumble
> Cry
> Break phone
> Quit forever
> Remember that Tyro and Elarra AASBs are on the 100 Mythril select in three months, and even though you wish the former's AASB really was on the banner itself as was mistakenly shown instead of USB4, reconsider using your tickets here in the future.

(But in seriousness, just a headsup for anyone who's been going in hard on Core in hopes of getting one or the other of those, if of course you can spare the pulls there with your Mythril and are able to hold off until then.)
Got tired of the quote that was here, not sure what to put here now.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.

Previous Versions
2 weeks ago
Cless012 posted...
Use it immediately on core, eventually i wont get one of my 4 disco dupes ....
You use your ticket on the Cores. You feel a pit rise in your stomach as soon as you hit confirm. Sure enough, the moogle shows his wicked side. He laughs sadistically at you and proceeds to give you just one thing: his own LMR.

What do you do?
> Shrug
> Grumble
> Cry
> Break phone
> Quit forever
> Remember that Tyro and Elarra AASBs are on the 100 Mythril select in three months, and even though you wish the former's AASB really was on the banner itself as was mistakenly shown instead of USB4, reconsider using your tickets here in the future.

(Just a headsup for anyone who's been going in hard on it in hopes of getting one or the other of those, if of course you can spare the pulls there with your Mythril and are able to hold off until then.)