2 weeks ago #3
Antonok posted...
Trying to stay away from the Dark banner this time but may cave cause you'd think with Seph AASB, Rufus AASB, Seifer chain, and Aria AASB I'd be able to beat Madeen but nooooo. I just suck that much.
You choose to avoid the Dark banner. Despite it being the smart decision, you feel some regret as you are no closer to beating arguably the most important 5* Magicite to defeat. Yet you hear a voice in the back of your head: it suggests to perhaps try bringing someone like Cloud of Darkness and/or Cid Raines in place of Rufus or alongside them, who could provide a MAG boost with their SBs.
Got tired of the quote that was here, not sure what to put here now.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.

Previous Versions
2 weeks ago
Antonok posted...
Trying to stay away from the Dark banner this time but may cave cause you'd think with Seph AASB, Rufus AASB, Seifer chain, and Aria AASB I'd be able to beat Madeen but nooooo. I just suck that much.
You choose to avoid the dark banner. Despite it being the smart decision, you feel some regret as you are no closer to beating arguably the most important 5* Magicite to defeat. Yet you hear a voice in the back of your head: it suggests to perhaps try bringing someone like Cloud of Darkness or Cid Raines in place of Rufus or alongside them, who could provide a MAG boost with their SBs.