• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)

User Info: System Error

System Error
1 week ago#1
What do you do?

You have been finding these gradually, it seems around twice a month. You know from experience that you can't really tell what these have in store until you use them. Some give you incredible items. Others give you nothing, or worse. Only that occasionally wicked moogle can say what, but you can answer the following:

When and where?
Got tired of the quote that was here, not sure what to put here now.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.

User Info: Antonok

Antonok
1 week ago#2
Trying to stay away from the Dark banner this time but may cave cause you'd think with Seph AASB, Rufus AASB, Seifer chain, and Aria AASB I'd be able to beat Madeen but nooooo. I just suck that much.

With that said, probably go immediately to a water pull just so I don't get tempted to pull on the dark banner again.

System Error
1 week ago#3
Antonok posted...
Trying to stay away from the Dark banner this time but may cave cause you'd think with Seph AASB, Rufus AASB, Seifer chain, and Aria AASB I'd be able to beat Madeen but nooooo. I just suck that much.
You choose to avoid the Dark banner. Despite it being the smart decision, you feel some regret as you are no closer to beating arguably the most important 5* Magicite to defeat. Yet you hear a voice in the back of your head: it suggests to perhaps try bringing someone like Cloud of Darkness and/or Cid Raines in place of Rufus or alongside them, who could provide a MAG boost with their SBs.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
1 week ago#4
Use it immediately on core, eventually i wont get one of my 4 disco dupes ....

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#5
The longer you wait, the better

System Error
1 week ago#6
Cless012 posted...
Use it immediately on core, eventually i wont get one of my 4 disco dupes ....
You use your ticket on the Cores. You feel a pit rise in your stomach as soon as you hit confirm. Sure enough, the moogle shows his wicked side. He laughs sadistically at you and proceeds to give you just one thing: his own LMR.

What do you do?
> Shrug
> Grumble
> Cry
> Break phone
> Quit forever
> Remember that Tyro and Elarra AASBs are on the 100 Mythril select in three months, and even though you wish the former's AASB really was on the banner itself as was mistakenly shown instead of USB4, reconsider using your tickets here in the future.

(But in seriousness, just a headsup for anyone who's been going in hard on Core in hopes of getting one or the other of those, if of course you can spare the pulls there with your Mythril and are able to hold off until then.)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: R4monxu

R4monxu
1 week ago#7
Use It right away in Type-0 banner. No I'm not a fanboy, you are a fanboy!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
1 week ago#8
The disco wants for me on core go Elarra GSB+ > Tyro USB4 > Elarra USB2 > Elarra AASB > Tyro AASB > me being okay getting Dr Mog, Biggs, Wedge USBs since that won't be a dupe

User Info: Miyamoto84

Miyamoto84
1 week ago#9
so far I have been using all on holy banner, in hope for holy aasb or csb... but only to get back dupes or relics for characters which I don't use..
Friend ID: evRR (Bartz AASB)

User Info: LPguy

LPguy
1 week ago#10
If you choose to eat the red turnip, turn to page 22.

If you choose to jump over the waterfall, turn to page 31.

If you deny the ticket's existence, turn to page 4.

---

(You turn to page 4 with excitement...)

The ticket disintegrates in the chemical solution. You feel defeated and fatigued. Worse fates befall those around you. You fall to the ground. Your story ends here.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. You look on the ground. You find yet another ticket. (CYOA pt.5 or so)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers