• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 19 - He Took the Midgar Train going Anywhere....

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
2 weeks ago#41
Cuticrusader09 posted...
If your kids are into Nickelodeon then you could looks into getting Philo for streaming. It’s $20 a month and has 50+ channels live & you can record them too.

There’s so many options out there. You just have to find the mix that works best for you.

I may have to add Philo because Forged in Fire on the History channel may be one of my husband’s must haves. Still another $20 a month is better than $90.

Yeah nick and history are staples around these parts...i watch so many history channel shows. Cant survive without curse of oak island...!

All good info, thanks!
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
2 weeks ago#42
The Legend of Zelda comic is great. Did you know: The guy they commissioned to write and draw it, Shotaro Ishinomori, is better known (at least in Japan) as the creator of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
2 weeks ago#43
@Relm_Arrowny_87 @sarothias
OMG, I have that old Zelda one in my bin of old strategy guides! I had completely forgotten about that until I saw Relm's cover. I even have a Secret of Mana compiled manga as well!
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 weeks ago#44
Kudos for the creative topic title.

But I f***ing hate that song with all my heart.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 weeks ago#45
Rman0099 posted...
I even have a Secret of Mana compiled manga as well!
Doubly noice!

Shale0 posted...
The Legend of Zelda comic is great. Did you know: The guy they commissioned to write and draw it, Shotaro Ishinomori, is better known (at least in Japan) as the creator of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.
Woah, had no idea :o
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: ClearAsChalk

ClearAsChalk
2 weeks ago#46
Did they publish the Metroid Nintendo Power comic too? I've seen the Mario and Zelda ones at the Nintendo store in NYC, but I don't think they had the metroid one.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#47
re: Super Mario/Zelda comics

I still have the Nintendo Power issues where they debuted!
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
2 weeks ago#48
Don’t know if anyone else is a fan of Rush (or maybe everyone is too young here), but their drummer Neil Peart passed away today.

User Info: corrente

corrente
2 weeks ago#49
Cuticrusader09 posted...
Don’t know if anyone else is a fan of Rush (or maybe everyone is too young here), but their drummer Neil Peart passed away today.
No way! I love rush. That’s so sad. The best drummer ever.
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 weeks ago#50
Oh that’s awful. I love rush and Neil especially.
FC: 5472-6255-9417
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 19 - He Took the Midgar Train going Anywhere....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers