• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 19 - He Took the Midgar Train going Anywhere....

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
2 weeks ago#21
zibba1331 posted...

Wow thats not bad. Thanks for the feedback...gotta talk with my wife more, evaluate what we are already paying for beyond cable (not much TBH), and figure out a plan. Right now the kids are heavy on demand users but if i swapped in D+ or whatever im sure that would change

If your kids are into Nickelodeon then you could looks into getting Philo for streaming. It’s $20 a month and has 50+ channels live & you can record them too.

There’s so many options out there. You just have to find the mix that works best for you.

I may have to add Philo because Forged in Fire on the History channel may be one of my husband’s must haves. Still another $20 a month is better than $90.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 weeks ago#22
Guess all those Dexit whiners will shut up now...
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 weeks ago#23
@DrChia
Guess all those Dexit whiners will shut up now...
I haven't had time to read up on the direct, just that a bunch of pokemon are being added to it from the expansion pack/DLC coming. Any idea if it's free (access to the older pokemon i mean. Obviously the expansion itself would cost)? If not then they will probably still complain :P

edit: I might look into the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I never played prior ones though but wanted to. The trailer for this one looks cute lol
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 2 weeks ago)

DrChia
2 weeks ago#24
I don’t think it’s free from the little I read. I only know there’s one coming out in June and then another in the fall. Supposedly 200 older Pokémon being brought back, along with new legendaries and Galarian form stuff like the legendary birds.

This is the least surprising Pokémon news ever since most surmised that the missing Pokémon would eventually become available via dlc.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
2 weeks ago#25
@sarothias @DrChia
According to this article its 29.99.

https://www.siliconera.com/pokemon-sword-part-1-arrives-june-2020-part-2-in-fall-2020/
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 2 weeks ago)
DLC in a Pokemon game... bah.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 weeks ago#27
Thankies for the link
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

DrChia
2 weeks ago#28
Rman0099 posted...
@sarothias @DrChia
According to this article its 29.99.

https://www.siliconera.com/pokemon-sword-part-1-arrives-june-2020-part-2-in-fall-2020/
Cool thanks

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#29
Re: Pokemon DLc

Now I could be wrong, but i read that cutting down the no. of Pokemon was due to technical issues with importing older models into the current engine and a ton of models getting screwed up and no way to fix them in time for launch. So they had little choice, othet than massively delaying the game, but to offer the missing Pokemon in a future update.

Don't know how true/verifiable it is, but it seemed plausible to me.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
2 weeks ago#30
From what I understand, there will be a free update that lets you import the re-added Pokemon if you have them in old games (provided they're not so old there's no way to trade-chain them to the Switch), it's just catching new copies that requires the DLC.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 19 - He Took the Midgar Train going Anywhere....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers