• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
1 month ago#1
All credit goes to Leyroux on the FFRK subreddit for translating all this.

FF T:
  • This event features the characters Agrias, Orlandeau, Gaffgarion, Marche, and Ovelia.
  • Comes with its own Evolving Painting event.
Damage Race Event:
  • Face Archeoaevis in this Endless Battle event.
  • Heroes begin battle with fully charged Soul Break gauge.
  • Earn amazing rewards such as 6★ Motes based on your overall performance.
FF I:
  • Focuses on Warrior of Light, while featuring characters such as Wol and Echo.
Wardrobe Record event:
  • Consisting the events The Boys are Back and Dressed to the Nines.
  • New dungeons will open every day.
  • Chance to obtain certain Wardrobe Records that have been released so far.
  • Earn rewards such as Mythrils and 5★ Motes.
FF V:
Didn't we just had an FF V event very recently?
  • Focuses on Faris, while featuring characters such as Lenna and Bartz.
FF Type-0:
  • Focuses on Ace, while featuring characters such as Rem, Trey, Nine and Jack.
FF XIII:
  • Focuses on Snow, while featuring characters such as Lightning and Fang.
Cardia Island Dungeons:
  • New permanent dungeon, the Cardia Islands, has arrived!
  • You can gain access to the Dreams and Torment dungeons from the Cardia Islands.
  • Try to take on the brand new Perdition dungeons that is said to be more challenging than any other battles added to the game thus far!
  • Cardia dungeons boss battles that have been added or planned to be added as as follows:
  • Dreams Gaffgarion (FFT)
  • Perdition Zalera (FFT)
  • Perdition Azulmagia (V)
  • Perdition Cid Raines (XIII)
  • Earn rewards such as Rat's Tails, Record Rubies and 6★ Motes from the Dreams and Perdition dungeons.
  • Rat's Tails are important items to help you level up the Historia Crystals in your possession.
  • Receive new Wardorbe Records such as Lenna's Dancer outfit from the Perdition Azulmagia battle and Lightning's Equilibrium garb from the Perdition Cid Raines battle.
Elemental Proving Grounds:
  • This event introduces the boss, Omega (XI), under the difficulty level of Kaleidoscopic (極彩, Gokusai, "Multicoloured")
  • As the name of the difficulty implies, Kaleidoscopic Omega (XI) will react to the first elemental attack inflicted on it and changes its battle AI accordingly. (Something like the Magicite boss, Dark Odin)
  • Earn amazing rewards such as Crystal Waters and 6★ Motes.
Multiplayer:
  • Gogmagog (XIII-2) will arrive in Multiplayer Raids.
  • Comes in Infernal difficulty.
Record Dungeon:
  • Features FF V and FF IX.
From the Royal Crucible:
  • 6★ Knight ability - Stalwart Charge (グレートフォーム, Gureido Foum, "Great Form")
  • Deals five physical Holy and Earth elemental attacks to one target, and grants the user a Damage Reduction Barrier that reduces the damage from next incoming attack by a small amount.
  • Requires Holy, White & Earth Crystals.

FFRK: WgfM (Vincent AASB)
DFFOO: 130944788 (Vincent)

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#2
Pathetic. All 4 will come less than 3 months since their previous event, with FFV being less than 2 months!
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
1 month ago#3
Any more doubts that FFV is DeNA's favorite?

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
1 month ago#4
Off topic but I wonder when's our next damage race gonna be in GL?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#5
Reddit kinda left out dates. I sometimes find them useful later on, so I'll just jot them down.
Dec 31 - FFT
Jan 5 - Archaeoaevis
Jan 10 - Prismatic Omega
Jan 10 - FFI
Jan 12 - Dress Record Collection
Jan 17 - FFV
Jan 21 - Record Dungeons [V/IX]
Jan 22 - Gogmagog multi
Jan 24 - FF0
Jan 31 - FFXIII

Jan 10 [FFI event] - 6* Knight, Stalwart Charge

Oh, and...
Consisting the events The Boys are Back and Dressed to the Nines.
...This appears to be just straight up wrong. It's similar, sure, but the images show different wardrobe records than from those two events.
https://cdn-image.pf.dena.com/fa9c327e33426cd5e3dff097aa3feee754c90f9a/1/d98ef3e0-0682-3c9f-8ee4-e349b8c17b6f.png
I wonder how/if they'll handle the JP-only ones for Global, though.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: MrMcMahon

MrMcMahon
1 month ago#6
Imo dress record should give buff. On other mobile game it is called skin and give buff not just visual cosmetic.
You Are Fired!!!

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#7
No it shouldn't. You shouldn't be forced to wear them.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#8
Elemental Proving Grounds:
This event introduces the boss, Omega (XI), under the difficulty level of Kaleidoscopic (極彩, Gokusai, "Multicoloured")

I assume this is not introducting a new Omega, but is just a return of this Omega: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/78176583

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#9
ffrkowaway posted...
I assume this is not introducting a new Omega, but is just a return of this Omega: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/78176583

Yeah, the report actually says "reappears."
It also specifies that the rewards will not be reset.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#10
@MrMcMahon
Imo dress record should give buff. On other mobile game it is called skin and give buff not just visual cosmetic.
Screw that idea. As Sir Will said, then you’re basically forced to wear em. Cosmetic is fine. Other benefits being provided is a hard no from me.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A