• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Any 5* Magicite to start with first?

User Info: gunplagirl

gunplagirl
3 weeks ago#11
Here's the advice I took to get started a few weeks back:

Cinque USB or AASB and spam the 5* ability that can break the damage limit, it lets you easily break the boosted stat skill while replenishing your stack of heavy charge every time even if you don't have her 5* record dived.
https://i.imgtc.ws/x2KBsjI.png
tfw no big tiddy goth vampire gf who lactates blood - viewmaster_pi

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
3 weeks ago#12
id start with madeen and the wind weak guys. coz they will set u up to snowball the rest.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 weeks ago#13
Madeen is actually the easiest of the Holy/Dark 5★ magicites. And beating and farming her will make the rest substantially easier.

That said, no 5★ is really "easy", especially the first time, depending on your current magicite deck (if you have one; these days it's possible to bruteforce one's way to 5★ without having a proper deck) and tools. Some are easier than others though, but might require some work (i.e. getting a proper 4★ deck first) to make manageable.

So yeah: As @shadestreet, list all your chains and AASBs, plus any notable USBs and best healing options.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
3 weeks ago#14
The common points of entry are:

Hecatonachier: Can be mangled with Cloud Keeper strategies. Any wind chain, his USB1 and en-wind tech will do the job with enough support.

Quetzalcoatl: Even without awakenings or 5* magicite summons, Cinque or Galuf can break his savage mode with Stone Press.

Phoenix: Gives you boatloads of SB meter via multi-hit attacks, and breaking savage isn't important because its overall DPS stays the same regardless. Can be damage reflected to death.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
3 weeks ago#15
Thanks you all!
*Triggered*

CreekCo
3 weeks ago#16
I tried Quetz but I couldn’t really do enough damage

I guess I can try Phoenix or Heca

I *should* be able to beat Madeen but eh :(

I really want to beat Madeen this weekend though
*Triggered*

User Info: gunplagirl

gunplagirl
3 weeks ago#17
Oh. For quetz I run 4 dps with galuf chain and need to throw in two casts of hastega. Since chain 2.0s give a boost to atk or mag, it can simplify things a lot. It's also why some people go with two healers or even alphinaud's ssb+hastega+chain (whatever element), you really need 3 attackers in 5* magicites to clear.
https://i.imgtc.ws/x2KBsjI.png
tfw no big tiddy goth vampire gf who lactates blood - viewmaster_pi

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
3 weeks ago#18
@CreekCo
I tried Quetz but I couldn’t really do enough damage

I guess I can try Phoenix or Heca

I *should* be able to beat Madeen but eh :(

I really want to beat Madeen this weekend though
Did you look through the relevant threads? I'm sure their must be something you could copy. Do you have any AASBs?

Here is a copy of my sub 30 post back shortly after he released to give an idea on the relics used (including a gen 1 chain)

Finally went back to try this again and see if I could get a sub 30 as it was bugging me. Got it at 27.86 seconds :)

Pretty similar team as before for the most part with a few changes:
Ingus: R4 Earthbringer / R3 Shellga - CSB - Mako Might
Bartz: R4 Blastspell Strike / R4 Tremoring Quadstrike - GSB/AOSB - LMR/LM2 - Scholar's Boon - 40% Earth Boost
Elarra: R4 Curada / R3 Hastega - USB - LMR/LM2 - Dr. Mog
Tifa: R5 Ironfist Earth / R5 Gaia Rush - USB2/AOSB - LMR2/LM2 - Face the Past - 40% Earth Boost
Guy: R3 Heavy Charge / R3 Stone Press - SSB (Imperil Earth) - Gathering Storm

Same magicite set up as before and same with everyone using Lightning Resist accessories (Elarra with major).

Would be easier if I could squeeze in a boostga like my OKs pUSB but I don't see a way...
Galuf's CSB > Ingus/Red XIII just cause of that Shellga and he can use Stone Press ><

Will try again later on and see how feasible this is to repeat. IDK tbh as I got lucky and Bartz at one point did two quadcasts b2b soooo :/

Eh, regardless it is done lol.

Edit: Ingus first CSB ends at around 21 seconds or so. I had Bartz and Tifa use their AOSBs then to benefit from a max chain as their is no way to do that with a second one. Tifa’s did 96k x 3 and Bartz did 48k x 3

Magicites used were s*** to.
Main Magicite: Shell Dragon +8 Empower Earth
Sub Magicites:
Earth Guardian + 10 Dampen Lightning
Catastrophe with no inheritance
Catastrophe with no inheritance
Krysta + 10 Dampen Air

edit: Original thread:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77000106

secondary thread:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77100927
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

CreekCo
3 weeks ago#19
Thank you so much!
*Triggered*
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Any 5* Magicite to start with first?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers