• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #8: FFIII Xande's Clone

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
2 weeks ago#31
Did this with a pretty basic III team. For anyone struggling just bring both healers and give one Curaise to revive any fallen allies. My team:

Luneth USB1/USB2/Glint/OSB
Aria USB
Arc bUSB
OK pUSB/USB3/AOSB (which I forgot about)
Ingus USB

Nothing all that special about the team but perfectly safe considering it took me over a minute to kill him. As i said i forgot about OK's AOSB or it probably would've been quicker.

User Info: Azmar69

Azmar69
2 weeks ago#32
bartz - aasb
galuf - chain
ok - usb
ingus - usb
aria - usb (mvp)

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
2 weeks ago#33
Woo, 2nd slowest time @ 41.58.

Blind run of course. Lost middle slot, and forgot that I have Ingus's Awakening (and that it reflects damage) so could clear much faster but sub-30's don't matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Ingus: CSB
Arc: BSB1
Luneth: ___
OK_ mUSB
CoD: USB + BSB2
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VohN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
2 weeks ago#34
I only got him down to about 30% left, but at least I got mastery.

(in order)
Arc; USB, BSB2, BSB
Aria; USB, BSB
Lightning: SASB, USB, OSB, BSB
OK: USB, OSB, SSB
Prompto: AASB, CSB

Magicite
Unicorn - Famfrit, Hydra, Firemane, Mimic Queen
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#35
@Warmenx

Are you running L50 characters? 0 magicites? I can't see how that team doesn't smash this fight.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
2 weeks ago#36
ShinUltima posted...
@Warmenx

Are you running L50 characters? 0 magicites? I can't see how that team doesn't smash this fight.

They are all at Lv 99 and I do have magicites equipped but I am not sure how I am losing.
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: Majjib

Majjib
2 weeks ago#37
As usual, people are seriously underestimating the level which their Magicite decks are easing victory in these dreams. These battles are.not easy without them. Say what you will about the player without a strong deck having a hard time, but it's kinda annoying to see a hundred "this battle was nothing; pitiful,a breeze!" posts on the other side.

I have half of the Magicite 5* wheel completed, and the only battles which are a breeze are the ones where I bring my strongest deck.

I'm not saying a strong 5*deck 9s an instant win.button, but don't act like it's not helping immensely.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 weeks ago#38
It’s almost like you’re expected to have a decent magicite deck when tackling the d350 dream, or in other words the most difficult weekly content. It’s certainly not necessary, but the majority of players that tackle that content already have 5* decks.
FC: 5472-6255-9417
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
2 weeks ago#39
43:12 Mastered
Ingus - MBD R4 / ABD R4 - LMR/2/Ace Striker - Titan's Blade
Arc - LMR/Mako Might - Renewing Rains / Heavenly Rains
OK - Wrath R5 / Entrust R4 - LMR/2/Dr. Mog's Teaching - Forbidden Power
Cloud - Raging Quadstrike R4 / Lifesiphon R4 - QC-Wind/DC-Wind/Scholar's Boon - Apex Slash / Sonic Braver
Alph - Dark Valefor R4 / Dispel - LMR/2/Gathering Storm - Aetherpact / Starstorm

Well working around the Dream magic seems to be the hard part. Timing defense to not get insta killed and working around those interrupt was annoying, maybe I should've Unicorn for those instead of Syldra.

And I need to pay attention to the animation more, I start this with Alph carrying just his AASB instead and I got so confused that my Cloud and Syldra aren't regularly breaking caps as if the big bar up there not showing up and the animation feeling off wasn't a clue enough that I wasn't bringing his chain at all. whoops
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 weeks ago#40
Clear this 33s but somehow slower than Torment Ahriman 28s despite same exact III team. Maybe without free RW Chain Torment provided, some Dream actually harder than Torment now. Though Ingus KOed here due Instant Death.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #8: FFIII Xande's Clone
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers