• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #8: FFIII Xande's Clone

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
3 weeks ago#21
I really have a s*** FF3 team. If fest didn't strip all my mithril I would probably consider drawing here to close gaps. I'm tunning 2017 tech... OK USBs... Arc SSB2... just absolute s*** at this point.

So just brought in Claire Sync and Shelke AASB/CSB for the beat down. Gave Desch a courtesy LD since he has Machinist access for spamming plasma shock or whatever.

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
3 weeks ago#22
About 31 secs with this team and Luneth failing to dodge the death around halfway through

Arc USB1
OK CSB, LMR
Luneth OSB, AOSB (both unused because death)
Refia USB
Aria USB

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 weeks ago#23
D180: 2:34
D260: 5:49
D350: 22.47

Arc (LM1+LM2): Holyja, Shellga, Gathering Storm (bUSB), double HOly boost
Luneth (LM1+LM2): Sky High, Hurrican Bolt, Truthseeker (no SB), double wind boost
Aria: ACM
OK (LMR1+Blk LM2): CHain Tornado, DMT (AASB), double wind boost
CoD (LM1+LM2): Necro COuntdown, MM (BSSB2/USB), double dark boost

Titan as main magicite.

SOmewhat annoying with those Dream -jas basically death attacks if you don't defend or jump over them. Had to do this twice since I didn't know and lost Aria after turn 3, which somewhat crippled my throughput for the rest of the battle and was leading to a late sub-30 fight. Knew I could do better, so I had Aria Defend, which allowed her to stay alive until Ultimate Death, By that time she had loaded up ACM so the rest were able to DPS freely. Still something of a slog at the end (in retrospect, should have used Luneth's AOSB to help finish off the fight; might have saved a second or two).

Also, despite the two stacking buffs in OK AASB and CoD BSSB2, OK didn't do a lot of damage. Never got higher than 8000 per hit with Chain Tornado. Probably should have run Chain Stoneja to synergize with Titan better, but I was running wind+ for Luneth (a bit of a waste, since he never did more than 4000 per hit with Sky High).
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
i Was having trouble with this one and saw the lightning sasb comment above. Tried her....

lol... she annihilated this guy. Yikes.
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
3 weeks ago#25
I am not sure what to do about the D350. I tired using Lightning (SASB) and Prompto (AASB, CSB) and I got beaten badly. I had OK for his USB for its Crit 50% and Hastega effects. Aria and Arc were my healers. I could use a Mage team, with Ashe (AASB, USB, USB2, BSB) , Desch (CSB), Tyro (DVG) and Aria/ Arc as healers.

I do have a few other III options like:
Luneth: AOSB, USB (wind chase), OSB, BSB
CoD: OSB, BSB (radiant shield)
Refia: USB, BSB, SSB

My III team isnt so great. That may be why Xande is giving me problems
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
3 weeks ago#26
Ran Ingus CSB, OK AASB, and Refia for an earth team—Refia had SBs but they weren’t relevant due to earth focus. Tyro brought USB4, did a bit of Entrust, and then ate the KO. Rosa USB with Wrath handled healing.

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
3 weeks ago#27
Warmenx posted...
I am not sure what to do about the D350. I tired using Lightning (SASB) and Prompto (AASB, CSB) and I got beaten badly. I had OK for his USB for its Crit 50% and Hastega effects. Aria and Arc were my healers. I could use a Mage team, with Ashe (AASB, USB, USB2, BSB) , Desch (CSB), Tyro (DVG) and Aria/ Arc as healers.

I do have a few other III options like:
Luneth: AOSB, USB (wind chase), OSB, BSB
CoD: OSB, BSB (radiant shield)
Refia: USB, BSB, SSB

My III team isnt so great. That may be why Xande is giving me problems

See my post 19.

You don't need the Glint+'s that I used, not in the slightest.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 weeks ago#28
Let's see what I can patch together.

Ingus has Earth chain, 2 BSBs. But no one has Earth in the realm.
Luneth has chaser USB, AOSB both wind.
Refia has 5* Glint and EnFire USB.
OK has his Awakening so that is probably the starting point.
Aria has the anti-fire bubble USB.
Arc has his holy attack USB and his BUSB that grants last stand and group heal on level 3. That one also a resist boost for non dream magic.
Desch has... uh his self harm unique and lightning imperil SSB.
CoD has Radiant Shield BSB, OSB.

What a mess.
Arc
I guess Zack with CSB+6* Glint Imperil
Luneth
OK magic
Aria

No idea how I'll survive Dream blasts after the initial one. I usually am incapable of counting turns. Instant KO ignores Astra. Didn't know that. Everyone packing Gigas Armlets.

ED: maybe Zack in slot 3 to get killed. He's least important.

ED2: Yeah, if I can OK mUSB+Awakening it should be doable.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 weeks ago#29
Mastered with no medals lost. Made heavy use of Arc's BUSB level 3 Last Stand however. Never saw the mandatory KO.

@herocomplex00 dammit should have done it your way, had Tyro entrust Arc for healing/last stand. Didn't see that before. Good set up.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 weeks ago#30
Was quite funny. I didn’t bother looking at the AI since my FF3 team is absurdly stacked (5 aasbs and realm chain). OK put up chain then got hit with that fire move that did around 4K x3 and dies. Kept going and he basically never attacked again. Just kept using protect or haste etc.
FC: 5472-6255-9417
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #8: FFIII Xande's Clone
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers