• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic

User Info: ShadowSeph

ShadowSeph
3 weeks ago#201
ZeroQ8 posted...
That depends on my mother

will know thuresday of how much she will give me :p

or if its stays till 23rd then okay with my salary

but without lightning glint.... i wonder what ur gonna do

That's pretty cool of you man.

I just looked at the dream AASB list and saw that Lightning AASB isn't selectable. =(

So I'm gonna try the magic route. So I think my pick is gonna be Shantotto. I got a lot of her stuff. So renewing her EnLightning wouldn't be that hard

PSN: ThaHammett
ZeroQ noctis vid is Interesting, I dont have prompto stuff and lightning enstack but will this team work?

Ignis bsb
Noctis aasb aosb
Elara usb1 gsb+
Shelke csb
Lightning aasb bsb2 usb1 busb (can get aosb from full throtle pick as well)
Lv99 ramuh is available

I also have ashe aasb and garnet csb, some post earlier mention hybrid team but not sure how to make it work since the damage penalty is really huge

Hmm but probably its better to wait for the proper relic to come first lol
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
3 weeks ago#203
@Silfurbor_Negla The funny thing about 6* is that taking PHY to Magical Effective (and vice versa) is that the "wrong" damage type is never reduced by Rage. 80% damage reduction on top of 66.7% damage reduction is still a lot, but at least it never gets worse for the off-type.

Against Magic Effective I was able to get my L3 infuse Lightning AASB to hit for 12K per Ripping Plasma hit at around a 50 chain count, under max imperil, plus two ATK buffs and powered up by Ignis.

Going full physical might be easier (not least because Noctis could jump the 5s doom, compared to having two 5s doom to deal with in the Magical Effective), but you might be able manage Magical Effective with Ashe/Lightning/Ignis/Elarra/CSB, using Lightning BUSB right before AASB for the 30% celerity boost.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
ffrkowaway posted...
@Silfurbor_Negla The funny thing about 6* is that taking PHY to Magical Effective (and vice versa) is that the "wrong" damage type is never reduced by Rage. 80% damage reduction on top of 66.7% damage reduction is still a lot, but at least it never gets worse for the off-type.

Against Magic Effective I was able to get my L3 infuse Lightning AASB to hit for 12K per Ripping Plasma hit at around a 50 chain count, under max imperil, plus two ATK buffs and powered up by Ignis.

Going full physical might be easier (not least because Noctis could jump the 5s doom, compared to having two 5s doom to deal with in the Magical Effective), but you might be able manage Magical Effective with Ashe/Lightning/Ignis/Elarra/CSB, using Lightning BUSB right before AASB for the 30% celerity boost.
Interesting, I need to learn the reraise game first and farm ashe magia, will do some test run when I have spare time

Thanks!
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#205
I used lv3 enelement on both phys and mag

without that i cant help as i always die by doom at 37sec

magic gets 2 characters to 5sec doom while phys is just top character

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
3 weeks ago#206
First kill. 31.67s
Kain AASB/6* dragoon/En-Lightning LMR, Spear DMG+ LMR
Elarra USB1, USB2/PS, Dispel/LM1, MM
Tyro USB3, USB4/Entrust bot/DMT
Prompto CSB, AASB, GSB+/PS/LM2, LMR, Knight's charge.
Lightning SASB/RP, RS/LM1, DC LMR

Main magicite Titan, RW Fabula Mage, Used only once.

Nothing new. I somehow timed Kain's second jump before the 10s diffusion, so he was doing damage before phase 2. Prompto wait until 15s to cast chain, then AASB. Lightning cast SASB immediatly after chain. Elarra cast USB1 twice, then USB2 after chain was up. After phase 2 diffusion Kain cast AASB. Tyro entrust to Elarra and USB1 whenever possible. I reckon you can probably do with Prompto USB instead of AASB+GSB+, depending on your RNG.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#207
proof of claire 20 hits but it happens every 2 casts not 1 cast and only 3 times before it goes away

skip to 1:28 for the 2nd trigger

https://youtu.be/JvO-d7Y9tH4

(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
3 weeks ago#208
Ok that makes much more sense. It follows the expected pattern. It basically just builds up every 2 turns until it gets to 20 and then repeats that until aasb wears off.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: hang00

hang00
3 weeks ago#209
Got my four clears, excited to have a proper magicite to use against Ifrit.

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
2 weeks ago#210
OutsiderX posted...
Not sure if this has been posted or not but here's a video with solo lightning dps (sasb, aasb, aosb and usb1) and only using 5* magicites. A few lmrs in there and prompto's chain and usb.

When's the next chance for that chain? Or do I have to spend tickets on lightning/15 banners?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlroSFGIDk

I managed to replicate this. Got four copies. Inherited Healing Boon & Health Boon.
Now to get another four copies ...

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/6/AADCn7AAAFxy.png

Riiiight

BTW, regarding Leviathan 6* Blessing. CMIIW:

For general use:
  • Empower Water Lv. 15 AND Dampen Water Lv. 10

If against Leviathan:
  • Empower Water Lv. 15 AND Dampen Water Lv. 10
  • +10% Damage to Leviathan
  • -10% Water damage to party

Is that correct?

If it is correct, how does that 10% more damage stack with other bonuses?

The former Overture Guy & Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 1200 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers