• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic
raoxi posted...
@demonhunter1986 i have garnet csb but am thinking about bringing reno csb instead. he can 6* imperil which is pretty neat... hmm

I'm kinda considering the same thing. Garnet would be somewhat dead weight in a phys team, but Reno's a dualcast machinist with a CSB... And besides, I have his old USB too.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#22
@Relm_Arrowny_87
I'm kinda considering the same thing. Garnet would be somewhat dead weight in a phys team, but Reno's a dualcast machinist with a CSB... And besides, I have his old USB too.
To compensate for a physical team you would probably want to give Garnet Warrior's Hymn. Could also load her up with Dispel to counter the P2 ProShellga.

Also (and not suggesting getting it but the option is there for peeps), her BSB1 (2?) is in the lens shop. Boostga/Faithga and Imperil Lightning. Give her Mako/Dr. Mog and Entrust her one bar. By 15ish seconds in CSB would be up plus 2 of the 3 full stacks of Imperil.

Just a thought in case anyway one would want to use her 2.0 CSB.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: hang00

hang00
1 month ago#23
Lightning and Sora are coming to fry some fish!

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#24
@sarothias hmm that could potentially work better than reno... will hav to give both a try.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#25
Ha, forgot to mention that I also have Kain CSB to go with his AASB and BUSB. Doubt I'd use it over my Gen2 CSBs, but it's a nice option to have in case I need an extra spot for a Reraiser (if Aerith isn't working) or a Crit Damage booster (which Kain probably needs to really take advantage of BDL2).

If I do go with Prompto, would certainly consider lensing his USB. But it looks like Leviathan only has one move that reduces lightning resistance (T2 of P3), so between imperils from Ramuh (assuming I get to that in the next week), Lightning BSB2, and Plasma Shock, that may be enough.

ffrkowaway posted...
Will probably want another AASB, but I guess there's a chance I can make something work with this crew, thanks to two BUSBs:

Kain AASB/BUSB

Lightning AOSB/BUSB/GSB/BSB2/en-lightning LMR

Prompto CSB/SSB or Desch CSB/SSB/BSB

Aerith with her Reraise SSB (plus USB2/USB1/LMR/Fury Brand/Planet Protector) could be my healer
sarothias posted...
@demonhunter1986

Haven't watched it so not sure what all is used, but from a Reddit thread earlier this week here is a clear using Lightning/Kain as DPS w/ Reno's CSB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCD0Dz3CZQ

Hmm interesting...thanks for the vid !

I dont have Kain relics (except for his Chain 1:0 relic lol) though. So might have to replace Kain with other Lighhting users DPS....i do have Noctis AASB though (he can do dragoon skills too), but without en-element, not sure if he can even break the damage cap lol.

Not sure yet who i should put as the 2nd DPS, hopefully in the next fest i can obtain a better relics for this clear....not looking forward for another radiant shield clears again like Ramuh xD I want to try beat this fair and square this time.
F2p FFRK player since Day 1 !!

User Info: Trance_Squall

Trance_Squall
1 month ago#27
I think I'm right on the borderline of a clear here.

Kain: AASB/USB1/USB2
Lightning: USB1/USB2/OSB/2x LMR/enLight LMR
Prompto: USB/CSB
Tyro: USB3/4/AASB
Elarra: USB1/2/BSB

The vid @sarothias posted trades the Gen2 chain for Lightning/Kain AOSBs, and a Kain 2x LMR, but Kain doesn't seem to be capping under AASB... I also saved my Full Throttle pickup in case I needed Lightning. Worst case scenario, I pull on the Kain banner upcoming, since literally any of his AO/Sync/2xLMR/G should get me the rest of the way.
AKA: /r/FinsterRitter. Terrible at usernames.

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
1 month ago#28
Anyone know if there have been AASB-less clears for Leviathan? I have all the Lightning chains, but dont have any en-element Lightning AASB...

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#29
levia is attacking before it appears

my country drowned today from its attacks

User Info: SevenSeas

SevenSeas
1 month ago#30
Thanks @SolitaireD , as always

I haven't even tried Ramuh (am not confident because my only dps is tifa aasb, and that is without any en-stack glint or dc lmr).

As for levi...i only have:
- Shantoto's aasb, usb, aosb
-Ashe usb1, usb2
- Garnet csb lmr1 lmr2 lmr3
- Prompto csb usb lmr

I think i need another dps
FFRK (started: 24 Feb 2016)
rTdM - Tyro's Godwall
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message