• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic

User Info: ShadowSeph

ShadowSeph
3 weeks ago#191
ZeroQ8 posted...
Yea it did but yet i failed because i didnt ignis her lol

i was like how the f it didnt reset? 20 hits 20 hits 20 hits lol

I can show u later the weird combo and add ignis into it... that if levia didnt die already

anyways, if u fail i'll sign u up for giveaway, just need to make sure bout thr date of final day for dream select

so thats mazurka and u, who else is 1 relic away from success?

Me lol

If I had Shantotto AASB or Ashe AASB I know can beat this giant waterworm

PSN: ThaHammett

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
3 weeks ago#192
@ZeroQ8
why would u do something wrong is because we are not used to full atb thing, sometimes i do cmd2 cmd1 cmd2 cmd2
Wait...it's NOT cmd2 -> cmd1 -> cmd2 -> cmd1?? That's what I've been doing.

You're saying it's cmd2 -> cmd1 -> cmd1 -> cmd2 -> cmd1 ->cmd1 -> cmd2 ->

I interpreted the description of the relic and the instant atb to mean we are supposed to alternate cmd 2 and cmd 1 each turn :o
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#193
no no

cmd2 cmd1 cmd2 cmd1 and so on

but in the same turn u get a full atb again

so sometimes u get confused and forgot that u already have done cmd2 so cmd1 is the 10 hit sync, instead u did cmd2 and forgot that u did it already

thats the confusing part

its as annoying as dragoons

do 6* no air ability
do 3 dragoon jumps which is 6 hit
redo the no air time ability

I HATE THAT

Kain glint and aasb kill ls that and goes full instant jump

and his sync is near which makes it clear that palom and kain are the go for ff4 realm with tellah rosa and rydia

To explain more clearer:

Cmd2 done > waiting for atb to fill > Cmd1 instant full atb cmd2 (now dont forget that next full atb is cmd1 not 2!)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
3 weeks ago#194
Desch AASB is so good

https://youtu.be/0H8lZUz-NJQ

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
3 weeks ago#195
Ooooh ok I feel better lol. I misunderstood you for a second and yeah I've done that mistake occasionally when rushing ><
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

ShadowSeph
3 weeks ago#196
Yeah I hate that when I miscount Kain's jumps. Thinking that I have 1 insta or no air jump left aaaaanddd.... Nope

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#197
its the same with fang

she jumped

never came back

the only way to know is counting the timer

like 15sec u did the no air

17sec first jump

19sec 2nd jump

21sec 3rd jump

reset the no air time ability

oh and it takes 1.5sec to get a full atb if ur kain is instant
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: hang00

hang00
3 weeks ago#198
Finally got him after days of trying in 34:82. I was stubbornly trying to avoid using lens on Ignis BSB for reasons I can’t explain. Every clear I’ve seen either had a dragoon AASB in slot 1, or Ignis with Lightning solo DPS. Since neither of those applied to me it took a bunch of tinkering. Finally settled on the team below.

Sora - Lifesiphon/StSS - USB/Glint/AASB - Jump RM
Tyro - Entrust bot - USB3/USB4 - MM
Elarra - Passion Salsa/Dispel - Glint+/USB1 - Dr Mog
Prompto - Plasma Shock - CSB/USB1 - Ace Striker
Lightning - RP/RS - Glint+/SASB/AASB - Sword+
Titan and Mage

Sora Lifesiphons three times before jumping to avoid the 5 second hit. Then USB for giggles, glint after phase 2 diffusion, and AASB directly after that. He was capping fine at high chain and imperil even without damage RM.

Tyro wrath, USB3, wrath up to USB4, and it’s fuzzy after that. I know I was entrusting Prompto to keep USB1 up, and Elarra in phase 3.

Elarra uses glint+, passion salsa, and USB1. Passion salsa until USB1 or dispel is needed in phase 2. Again, a bit fuzzy on the exact order.

Prompto imperils until 1.5 bars and uses chain. Continues imperiling and using USB1 when available. I recast chain about 2/3 through in order to ensure it didn’t run out in phase 3.

Lightning uses running start three times, glint+, rs once, and then the sync. I used the combo until phase 2 when I attempted to instacast USB1 for speed and accidentally used AASB instead. Wasted lens for USB1, but it worked out really well. Only broke 20k a couple of times, but her chase is crazy.

Probably shouldn’t have been that hard given my tools, but it still feels good to win. Now to see if it’s sustainable...

ShadowSeph
3 weeks ago#199
@ZeroQ8

We need some sort of menu where we can see buffs, debuffs and such. Also durations of Awakening modes and Ex modes. Would make things a lot easier.

Also, still volunteering for that giveaway =D
(edited 3 weeks ago)

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#200
That depends on my mother

will know thuresday of how much she will give me :p

or if its stays till 23rd then okay with my salary

but without lightning glint.... i wonder what ur gonna do
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards