• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#11
@sarothias darn that looks enticing... but 2x lightning dragoons aint gonna cut it... one will hav to use some stupid 5* skill grr... that shall be kain i guess lol

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#12
Will probably want another AASB, but I guess there's a chance I can make something work with this crew, thanks to two BUSBs:

Kain AASB/BUSB

Lightning AOSB/BUSB/GSB/BSB2/en-lightning LMR

Prompto CSB/SSB or Desch CSB/SSB/BSB

Aerith with her Reraise SSB (plus USB2/USB1/LMR/Fury Brand/Planet Protector) could be my healer

User Info: drg3

drg3
1 month ago#13
Hmm...
I have prompto csb/usb/lmr and lightning aasb/aosb/glint/lmr
Also Garnet csb/usb/bsbs/lmr with shantotto aasb/aosb/lmr

But the only other aasb users I have for lightning are noctis or off element, no enlightning.

Pretty sure the only other enlightning stack I have is Ashe, but she just has old tech with it.

May need to hunt for another aasb like kain or something.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#14
Thank you as always for the write up! Much appreciated @SolitaireD
Potential teams for me:

Physical:
Sora - Complete
Lightning: USB1 or 2/AASB/GSB/AOSB - DC LMR
Prompto: CSB/USB/LMR (DC)
Aerith or Elarra: both complete
Tyro: USB3/USB4/AASB

Do have Kain AASB as a sub but yeah, Sora > Kain

Magical:
Ashe: USB1/AASB/AOSB - LMR1/2
Shantotto: USB2/BSB/AASB/AOSB - LMR (EnLightning)
Desch w/ CSB or Garnet w/ CSB - Prompto obviously better for imperiling but I could just load up Desch with PO
Elarra: Complete
Tyro: USB3/AASB

Feel physical would go better. Not sure I will have time to seriously attempt this until a few days after Xmas though. We'll see.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 month ago#15
Tough for me. I have:
Kain USB/AOSB
Lightning SSB (En)/OSB/AOSB/DC LMR
Prompto USB/CSB

and that’s about it. Guess I’ll have to pull for Lightning SASb.

The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 month ago#16
ffrkowaway posted...
Will probably want another AASB, but I guess there's a chance I can make something work with this crew, thanks to two BUSBs:

Kain AASB/BUSB

Lightning AOSB/BUSB/GSB/BSB2/en-lightning LMR

Prompto CSB/SSB or Desch CSB/SSB/BSB

Aerith with her Reraise SSB (plus USB2/USB1/LMR/Fury Brand/Planet Protector) could be my healer

Depending on your fest pulls a lens shop prompto is a solid investment.

My lightning team truly struggled with Odin so I’ll need a bit of luck if I’m gonna pull this one off.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening
After Ramuh, it's kinda good to hear that this is one of the easiest 6* magicite lol. I have lighting AASB, usb1/2 arcane lmr and basically everything of her, which is pretty neat....

....But i dont have a decent Lightning element chain :/ I even cleared the Lightning weak dark odin with Reno's 0,5 free CSB...not sure if that would be enough for Levi? My other lighting chain is Kain's 1:0 chain, but that relic is all i've got for him, so not sure if it would be better to bring him, as Reno can do imperil jobs at least other than casting that crappy chain with no added bonus... and i also have Reno's USB.

I have Sora's AASB but that would be useless because of the Phase 1 turn 6 En-element removal, and i dont have any other ways to reapply sora's en-element cuz i dont have his glint lol. Might have to bring other characters for this.

But im planning to pull on the Lighting banner fest anyway. It's the only banner that im interested in, so hopefully i've got better relics then (or even Shelke's 2:0 chain)
F2p FFRK player since Day 1 !!

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#18
@demonhunter1986 i have garnet csb but am thinking about bringing reno csb instead. he can 6* imperil which is pretty neat... hmm

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#19
maybe easiest because of lighting sync and ashe sync that are too powerful based on lightning aasb and ashe usb1 mixing

but if its lv1 enelement ur gonna have a rough time

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#20
@demonhunter1986

Haven't watched it so not sure what all is used, but from a Reddit thread earlier this week here is a clear using Lightning/Kain as DPS w/ Reno's CSB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCD0Dz3CZQ
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Leviathan Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers