• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] FFRK Report #End Year 2019 Edition & 15th Niconico Livestream Summary

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
2 months ago#31
HeartBlade89 posted...
I am glad it wasn’t just a reissue of more magicite but it seems we are moving into making realm meta a thing.

the good thing is gen 1 realm chains are pretty good (damage buff, hastega, attack/mag boostga) but realms under a single element are naturally going to be better in the short term.
That's true, but there aren't many realms that are focused on a single element. Only FFII, FFVIII, FFX and FFT come to mind.

Maybe gen2 realm chains will be a thing and trivialize the whole thing, who knows.

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
2 months ago#32
They already warned us that the game is heading back to realms next year, 3 months ago.

Dunno how it is such a surprise to people.
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra.

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
2 months ago#33
HeartBlade89 posted...
I am glad it wasn’t just a reissue of more magicite but it seems we are moving into making realm meta a thing.

the good thing is gen 1 realm chains are pretty good (damage buff, hastega, attack/mag boostga) but realms under a single element are naturally going to be better in the short term.

Well to be fair the only real ways to break up a team are by realm or element so if it wasn't going to be element based then it was probably going to be realm based.

Though they could do class based again and create a Nightmare/Abyss 2.0. honestly I wouldn't be against that.
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
2 months ago#34
SolitaireD posted...
They already warned us that the game is heading back to realms next year, 3 months ago.

You really don't?

User Info: Armor King 108

Armor King 108
2 months ago#35
m0rningstar posted...
Well to be fair the only real ways to break up a team are by realm or element so if it wasn't going to be element based then it was probably going to be realm based.

Though they could do class based again and create a Nightmare/Abyss 2.0. honestly I wouldn't be against that.

Anyone remember when Chains debuted they said they might make Ability school chains??
"Ha! They locked us up in a house made of candy." Gibari, Baten Kaitos
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/ArmorKing108/screen-8.jpg?t=1405420906

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
2 months ago#36
SolitaireD posted...

To be fair it wouldn't really be the first time they say one thing and do another.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 months ago#37
Meanwhile FFRK Gamefaqs residents theorycrafting about Bahamut as next challenge. Turned out FFRK Bahamut is Historia Crystal NPC. Plot twist.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: SSJLink

SSJLink
2 months ago#38
) We will like to have weapons like Gunarm, Doll & Hairpins in the Artifact Acropolis. Also there are still realms without Artifacts for certain characters (Lunafreya, Eight, etc) so please add them in too.
We are aware of the latter and has been considering it, but for the former it will likely not happen.

While I really wanted the former I guess the reason would be only a limited amount of users and the record spheres for those users do not give bonuses to those weapon types.
Then again, we do have a water blitzball.

I also don't understand the second question. How is an Ice Fist artifact not a weapon for Eight?
PSN: SSJLink

User Info: 1337cheatcode

1337cheatcode
2 months ago#39
SSJLink posted...
How is an Ice Fist artifact not a weapon for Eight?
I believe what they meant is there is no Type-0 Fist or XV Rod in Acropolis

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 months ago#40
kwonshin posted...
Meanwhile FFRK Gamefaqs residents theorycrafting about Bahamut as next challenge. Turned out FFRK Bahamut is Historia Crystal NPC. Plot twist.

I guess Omega took Bahamut's spot as the post 6★, Odin 2.0 fight. Still really odd, given that Bahamut Sin's music plays during all the 6★s Phase 3.

Most likely they intended to use Bahamut Sin and then changed their minds. Wouldn't be the first time. Hell, wouldn't even be the first time they changed plans for anything related to magicites (see also: the 6★s themselves being the original 5★s) alone.

That said, I would not be surprised to see Bahamut show up again as an enemy (or at least someone to fight). NPCs can migrate to party members or antagonists equally easily.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] FFRK Report #End Year 2019 Edition & 15th Niconico Livestream Summary
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A