• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Elemental Banner Refresh Draw Topic

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
1 month ago#11
Ugh I wish the anima lense shop allowed me to support Firion properly. It only has his dc COMBAT lmr, ffs.

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 month ago#12
Pulling specifically for the elements where I lack gen 2 chains and, not coincidentally, still have 5* magicites left to beat.

Wind: Nine USB dupe, Faris BUSB
Ice: Serah BSB2 dupe, Xezat USB
Holy: Minwu USB2

Nothing helpful there. Minwu *could* be an upgrade to Raines in my Ark team, but it's already sub-30 and I see no need to mess with a proven strategy.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/
Pulled on Water for Meia, got Tidus's bUSB.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: omgItsDermis

omgItsDermis
1 month ago#14
Did a quick pull on earth after realizing how lackluster I am in it

Ingus AASB, Ingus USB, Thancred BSB (dupe)

Yea yea that’ll work perfectly.

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
1 month ago#15
Fire 3/11: Yda BSB, Edgar BSB2, Seifer USB
Ice 3/11: Umaro LMR, Celes AOSB (dupe), Squall AASB
Lightning 1/11: Edgar AOSB
Earth 1/11: Leo USB
Wind 3/11: Ricard USB, Zidane AASB, Zidane AASB (dupe)
Water 1/11: Lulu AOSB
Holy 1/11: Yuna USB3 (dupe)
Dark 2/11: CoD BSB2, Gaffgarion LMR

Two new awakening! On physical elements I haven't beat for 5* yet. Can't complain for that result.
Zidane got his DC wind LMR and AOSB and I have quite a few supporting wind like Cloud with USB2 and AOSB and all his LMR and Fuujin Chain or Alph Chain/AASB, maybe I got a decent shot for Hecatoncheir now? (though I think my last attempt got more trouble on surviving than damaging)

Not sure Squall change anything for Syldra though since I only have Laguna's Chain for support and I'm not sure Celes with just her AOSB and no enelement source (not to mention competing on Spellblade with Squall) would help much
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#16
Earth went better. Not the physical chain I wanted, but I did get an AASB. And technically got a CSB, but gen 1 chain.. (I have both magical earth chains).

Fire: 2/11 - Gordon BSB, Ace USB (dupe); 1/11 - Vivi USB (dupe)
Earth: 3/11 - Ingus AASB, Ingus CSB, Kelgar USB
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
I'll probably pull on a lot of these at 10%, but I want to check the banners first. As usual, the elemental pools are pretty humongous though. :/

Here's the banner data, for anyone that needs to see it:
https://www.rk-squared.com/relicDraws/group-group16
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: pinhead1989

pinhead1989
1 month ago#18
I only had enough for a Dark pull-

Sephiroth AOSB (DUPE
Nabaat BUSB

Two things one, is BUSB the abbreviation for a bravery USB? plz forgive my ignorance, after about almost 3 years of playing this game I am just now starting to understand them except I never know the order from wince they came.

Lastly is Nabaats any good? I saw at level 3 attack reduces dark resistance by 4. I was wondering if that was any good?
This is good... isn't it? (Big Boss MGS4)

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 month ago#19
Holy- Leo USB DUPE
Earth- Guy USB DUPE
Wind- Yuna AASB...looks underwhelming. Is this any good? For Odin?
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#20
@SevenSeas @jagusto false hope

holy 4/11 locke osb, exdeath usb2, beatrix bsb dupe, agrias aosb dupe
earth 4/11 cinque glint, guy usb, yang aosb, a 4th disco that doesnt show up in my relic history... but it was some bs dupe i think.

7 discos no aasb/csb. case close. one of these days ill score one from these elemental/rop LDs. still zero ffs.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Elemental Banner Refresh Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers