• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Black Friday Relic Draw Topic
Since we've got the details on the draw, I figured I'd at least have this topic ready.

As a push away from the Lucky Draw we normally get every year, we're instead getting a special banner that can only be pulled on with special tickets. These tickets are given to us as part of a 10 day login bonus to go with Black Friday. Each ticket allows for one 10 draw (yes 10, not 11) with a guaranteed 5* Relic. We'll be getting one ticket each day at normal event time starting on the 26th (27th for some time zones), with 2 tickets given out on the last day, for a total of 11 draws and a potential 110 Relics.

For the cutoff point for this banner, well that's still a mystery. When JP got this special banner, the cutoff was the Eight and Cater event a while back, but Global has a tendency of messing with the cutoff for things like this, so there's a chance it'll be something different.

Last thing I'll add here is that since this is going to be a long set of free pulls, I'll put a simple list format people can use to track their pulls.

Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
Day 8:
Day 9:
Day 10-1:
Day 10-2:

As always, good luck on your pulls!
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
2 weeks ago#2
So we maybe miss a ticket if we dont log in for a day.

Does that also mean you have to physically use the draw every day, or could you do them all at once later?

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
2 weeks ago#3
Hero-of-Midgar posted...

Does that also mean you have to physically use the draw every day, or could you do them all at once later?

Actually you miss 2 tickets if you miss a day

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 weeks ago#4
Cless012 posted...
Hero-of-Midgar posted...

Actually you miss 2 tickets if you miss a day

Well, that’s if we get the surprise 11th ticket. As of the initial announcement, there’s no guarantee that will happen. The email says 10 tickets and nothing about 2 on the final day.
FC: 5472-6255-9417
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
2 weeks ago#5
In JP you would miss two tickets if you skipped a single day, and one ticket for each additional missed day, because you'd keep getting 1/login each time, never reaching the Day 10 two-fer. But the Global MVP e-mail reads:

■Black Friday Relic Draw Login Bonus
Log in every day for up to 10 days to receive daily Black Friday Relic Draw Tickets!
One ticket is good for one x10 draw of the Black Friday Relic Draw.
Each x10 draw guarantees at least one 5★ or higher relic!

Duration:
5:00 PM 11/26 PST (1:00 AM 11/27 UTC) - 4:59 PM 12/13 PST (12:59 AM 12/14 UTC)

That implies the login bonus runs 11/26 through 12/13, which would mean you can miss days but still get all 10. We'll have to see!

Edit: Also, note nothing about "10 tickets," just "10 days" worth of login bonuses.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#6
@Hero-of-Midgar

You don't have to use them right away. The campaign (though possibly not the tickets) lasts until December 13th, so you should be able to stockpile and pull all at once on the last day, if you wished.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 weeks ago#7
These cant be saved? Like theyre diffferent than the realm tickets right?
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
2 weeks ago#8
Shale0 posted...
In JP you would miss two tickets if you skipped a single day, and one ticket for each additional missed day, because you'd keep getting 1/login each time, never reaching the Day 10 two-fer. But the Global MVP e-mail reads:

■Black Friday Relic Draw Login Bonus
Log in every day for up to 10 days to receive daily Black Friday Relic Draw Tickets!
One ticket is good for one x10 draw of the Black Friday Relic Draw.
Each x10 draw guarantees at least one 5★ or higher relic!

Duration:
5:00 PM 11/26 PST (1:00 AM 11/27 UTC) - 4:59 PM 12/13 PST (12:59 AM 12/14 UTC)

That implies the login bonus runs 11/26 through 12/13, which would mean you can miss days but still get all 10. We'll have to see!

Worth noting that the JP draw ran longer than the actual login bonus for... some reason. So it's possible Global would be the same. Could go either way, really.

Edit: If anything, "Log in every day for up to 10 days" implies that it only lasts 10 days like JP's, I think.

RandoGamerKid posted...
These cant be saved? Like theyre diffferent than the realm tickets right?

Yeah, they're different tickets. Exclusively for this draw.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Kalta79

Kalta79
2 weeks ago#9
Nice to know I can 'afford' to get something for Black Friday this year(besides property taxes that is)! :-)
Reno is my favorite FFVII character. If you don't like him, that's your problem, not mine.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 weeks ago#10
Coulda sworn i read about like 10 plus realm tickets. Is that not.a thing or next fest or something
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Black Friday Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers