• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 days ago#1
Greetings folks. This is an off topic request, if the mods will permit me this grace. There is a contest in my country to name an exoplanet and the star it orbits. The final entry will be chosen by online voting. I have an entry here and I am humbly asking for people to vote for me. I'm asking here because this is one of the very few online places I visit regularly where I'm kinda known. You can find the link here (choices at the bottom):

https://www.nameexoworldstt.com/

My entry is the second one, Papa Bois/Mama D'Leau.

The deadline for voting ends in the three days on November 10th, so this thread will naturally be null and void after that time anyway. Thanks in advance to anyone who votes for me.

Mods, I'm asking that this thread please not be deleted before the deadline expires. But I'll understand if you say no. Thanks.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Very_Snappy

Very_Snappy
3 days ago#2
My device doesn’t like that link but I will do it when I get home. Least I can do after all the help you’ve given me and others here!
"I swear sometimes you need a ****ing lawyer to start a topic here" - Amenonuhoko
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
3 days ago#3
Voted! Good luck mate! :D :D

User Info: Ibm

Ibm
3 days ago#4
Voted, hope you win.

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
3 days ago#5
Voted. Good luck
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
3 days ago#6
Done Shin
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: Smealiko

Smealiko
3 days ago#7
Voted, let's hope Lady Luck is on your side.

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
3 days ago#8
Voted :)
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."
Zenith || Winterfrost || FFRK - 3mNf

User Info: CTsChoco

CTsChoco
3 days ago#9
Since the thread was named A _____ Request, I was expecting a free chain.

Voted, and good luck.
Officially lurking full-time.
If you see me, it's a rarity.

User Info: ShadowSeph

ShadowSeph
3 days ago#10
Voted
PSN: ThaHammett
  • Post New Message