• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Is it worth getting 4 att thrown relics for Bartz?

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
1 month ago#11
Goldice posted...
Is Bartz en elmt bsbs worth lenses?

Possibly but I would wait till 6 star magicite releases. I am not convinced bartz is viable. Or at least, you will need to have impeccable timing due to de element moves.
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
1 month ago#12
Ol_Uncle_Gagnon posted...
Possibly but I would wait till 6 star magicite releases. I am not convinced bartz is viable. Or at least, you will need to have impeccable timing due to de element moves.

Right. Keep forgetting the de elements. I know someone made rydia work for titan, but yeah required good timing.
New England Patriots: Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, LIII Champions

User Info: sohmwan87

sohmwan87
1 month ago#13
@LuBu1975

for cloud and noctis. i have some of his relics but which lmr states his weapon has to be a sword? i only read physical damage.

User Info: Neo Zekele

Neo Zekele
1 month ago#14
I don't understand this topic. Why are we getting thrown weapons for Bartz? Sure he can use them, but he can use literally every other f***ing thing.
FC: 1907 - 9209 - 1140
Pokemon USUM: Newbie

User Info: agent_mantis

agent_mantis
1 month ago#15
jagusto posted...
I just wanna weigh in, if their dive has a bonus for that weapon type, I think it is totally worth it. As an example, I bought Lightning Gun, Lightning Spear and Ice gun for my CSB holders (Laguna and Prompto) and for my dragoons (Noctis, Kain, etc).

I can understand the spears if you have their AASB but guns seem like a waste for your machinists. They're there to chain and spam imperils DPS shouldn't be a consideration.
Go Pack Go

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
1 month ago#16
Fire thrown will have uses in the future when we get 6* fire Sharpshooter abilities.

Would not recommend wind and earth thrown just for Bartz.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#17
Goldice posted...
Is Bartz en elmt bsbs worth lenses?

If you want to use him in 6* yes. Lenses are a weird currency...i get hoarding but youre snagging a relic that you choose, no gacha risk. On the one hand are any worth it? Because you could always save for situations you arent aware of yet, or in case new relics get added.

On the other hand...theyre all worth it if any relic is the one you think you need. If bartz is a main DPS for you and you want that to continue, yes to those BSBs.

Edit: i forgot that de-element is a thing, so while i still say yes perhaps its a bit less enthusiastically.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#18
sohmwan87 posted...
@LuBu1975

for cloud and noctis. i have some of his relics but which lmr states his weapon has to be a sword? i only read physical damage.

They all have an LMR that says: Deal significantly more physical damage when a sword is equipped. I think it's something like 20%, maybe more. I have Noctis LMR and his Glint2 and have never had a problem capping with him in any content.

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
1 month ago#19
agent_mantis posted...
jagusto posted...
I just wanna weigh in, if their dive has a bonus for that weapon type, I think it is totally worth it. As an example, I bought Lightning Gun, Lightning Spear and Ice gun for my CSB holders (Laguna and Prompto) and for my dragoons (Noctis, Kain, etc).

I can understand the spears if you have their AASB but guns seem like a waste for your machinists. They're there to chain and spam imperils DPS shouldn't be a consideration.

I totally disagree with this. Your CSB user can certainly act as a DPS with the proper setup, and their contribution can be quite substantial. These artifacts help immensely on that front. What else are you going to keep spending your artifacts on? What weapon type are you giving your CSB Machinist for D. Odin??? If it is the artifact daggers, I would argue you are missing out on a lot more damage potential....

In the end, everyone can make their own choices. TC asked about thrown attack weapons for Bartz...I think you would get more immediate benefit from the bow types for Wind and Ice at the least, since Faris and Fran/Noel have Bow damage in their dives

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#20
^To weigh in on this, while i agree Machinist Chain users are decent dps, i also agree that they don't need Artifact guns. You can cap pretty easily with the Offerings, they might help with the 5* abilities but how often are those likely to be used? Maybe when their ASBs come along their guns might be worth making but imo not yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Is it worth getting 4 att thrown relics for Bartz?
  • Topic Archived