• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
1 week ago#31
Was going to do a pull on Type-0 banner for favoritism but honestly xii is probably my worst realm and I haven't touched it's Torment yet so maybe I should do a pull here instead. The question is banner 1 or 2. The double 5* and Ashe stuff is tempting but banner one looks better overall plus no dupes
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#32
for torment sub10 am guessing u need:

dc fran
aasb lmr2 ashe
aasb lmrdc vaan
glint and usbic1 penelo
aosb vayne

the only problem is that u need to heal the party :/ or else darkja gets ya in the end

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 week ago#33
how has g5x2 banner gone from 2 aasb + 1 csb to 1 aasb... darn

User Info: Tptranger

Tptranger
1 week ago#34
My attempts at XII torment with my new Vaan AA... Have not gone well. Guess that'll not change any time soon. Must save for Earth bird.
FC: 4055-2860-2269
Grass Safari: Quilladin, Ivysaur, Tangela

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#35
@raoxi posted...
how has g5x2 banner gone from 2 aasb + 1 csb to 1 aasb... darn
Because Vaan AASB is still too new, and last time Ashe was the only AASB for XII realm that time.

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 week ago#36
Two formidable Magicite walls I face: Syldra and Lakshmi. The former I have insufficient ice DPS, the latter lacking chain. Both banners can potentially help. But I can only pull once.

But I haven't tried the latter recently, and since my last pathetic try I now have two physical dark AASB, a loaded dark Cloud, and Ark. I suspect I can wipe out Lakshmi even without a chain. I'll give this a shot. If I succeed, then my pull goes to B1.
hang00 posted...
Maybe I'm missing something, but Fran has to be in the running for worst character who actually gets relics right?

You're probably thinking about her craptastic LMR1. Fran has never been a particularly bad character and in fact she's always been above average. Even in the BSB era she actually had one of the best ones.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#38
what do u think i'll get from the first pull?

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 week ago#39
@KnightLordST i tried vaan aasb>usb1, it was glorius. went from barely barely breakin 10k to capping. really keen on that dc lmr now

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#40
ZeroQ8 posted...
what do u think i'll get from the first pull?
Larsa AASB
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message