• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#111
Summoner_Sage posted...
So they really removed Penelo USB2 from both the fest banner and her event banner? Guess they don't want people to obtain that relic.

darn the banner went from maybe pull to lol wtf? is this to counter our foresight by messing with both fest and event banners lol

User Info: AndyTarot

AndyTarot
1 month ago#112
Cheap trick to lead people into buying it from USB select? It is one of the top targets there.

User Info: Lokino

Lokino
1 month ago#113
Oh frig... I pulled on this twice without realizing they had changed it... Feel like a chump now. F*** this game...

User Info: gunplagirl

gunplagirl
1 month ago#114
3/11
Treaty-blade
Bastard sword
Golden shield

Really glad I decided to pull on the torment fodder banner after all, I'll at least finally finish the second level of the XII torment.
https://i.imgtc.ws/x2KBsjI.png

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
1 month ago#115
I didn't even realize they changed the banner. Didn't matter anyways I guess. I went 4/11 twice and pulled 8 LMRs.

No dark chain for me. This game sucks.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 month ago#116
r0ge00 posted...
I didn't even realize they changed the banner. Didn't matter anyways I guess. I went 4/11 twice and pulled 8 LMRs.

No dark chain for me. This game sucks.

Goddamn. RIP.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Lord Bob Bree

Lord Bob Bree
1 month ago#117
Well great, now it's a question whether our soggy bird is going to be as helpful for water as it was.
The N9 broke, but Advokaiser stayed strong
"I like goldfish." Godric

User Info: RadicalDreamer

RadicalDreamer
1 month ago#118
Really nice pull for me... especially considering I have been lacking FF12 6* SBs for so long :

5/11

- Gabranth’s CSB
- Balthier’s AOSB
- Balthier’s USB
- Ashe’s USB
- Rek’s LMR

I didn’t exactly need Gabranth’s Chain since I have Seifer’s. But maybe it can have its use for FF12 battles (my Vayne is decent so...). But i’m relatively glad about the Ashe/Balthier stuff (both previously stucked at BSB level). Especially Ashe.
Also, stupidly glad I didn’t dupe at all here. I had 2 LMRs on the banner.
art blog (FF, Xeno, etc...) : https://radicaldreamerart.tumblr.com/

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#119
So not only do we get few banners than JP, they're changing the banners we do get to make them worse. f*** DeNA.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 weeks ago#120
FFXII is a weak realm and only have Balthier's AOSB so.... go banner 2!

2 x 6* /12

-Ashe USB EnLightning, QC to back row, lightning boost
-Basch USB (proshellga/haste)

Honestly both are very big upgrades for me. Balthier is my only unit with any real killing power in this realm. On the downside no Awakening. Really wish I could pull a decent number of 5/6 relics someday without them being dupes. DeNAs reduction in multipulls really has hurt me badly.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers