• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic
Dark csb on banner 2 but lot of dupe....
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 week ago#12
KnightLordST posted...
Vayne's prizes seem nice but dark isnt needed for a while.

Not everyone has beaten all forms of D.Odin.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
1 week ago#13
I have both of Vayne's USBs and I actually have a shocking 3 dark AASBs on top of that (Decil, Riku, Raines -- and before you roast me for complaining about that, I'll mention that I did pull 10 TIMES on Sephi AASB debut but didn't get it), so B1 is probably a skip.

B2 is somewhat tempting b/c Ashe is obviously quite nice and I'd love to upgrade my dark chain from Golbez to Gabranth, but with a LOT of time before we'll see dark weak 6*, I'll pass. Golbez will suffice for dark-weak Odin, and I'll have plenty of chances to luck into Gabranth or Seifer between now and when I'd "need" the upgrade to a phys gen2. Even moreso with the fact that dark hybrid is a thing, so Golbez is sufficient anyway if not quite as nice.

100 gem on both.

User Info: Lord Bob Bree

Lord Bob Bree
1 week ago#14
I'm always in favor of Vayne, so hopefully I can get his AASB here at least.
The N9 broke, but Advokaiser stayed strong
"I like goldfish." Godric

User Info: Neo Zekele

Neo Zekele
1 week ago#15
I will quickly point out that besides Kiros, Fran is the only ice user who also has celerity 6* for the ice ability.

Not a saving grace, but certainly something to consider
FC: 1907 - 9209 - 1140
Pokemon USUM: Newbie

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 week ago#16
I'm so tempted. My XII team is weak. And I need a dark chain. I have one dupe in each banner (Vayne BUSB and Penelo LMR respectively). But B1 can potentially give me better stuff than B2 - Fran is my chain holder and I'd like to get more of her stuff including that dual cast LMR.

Not sure if I should hold off, or pull on which one.

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
1 week ago#17
I feel like my XII could use some help, and these are both decent banners...

... but with realm draws renewal likely in ~2 weeks it just seems like a better time to save.
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VohN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/

User Info: LinnaKeaton

LinnaKeaton
1 week ago#18
When exactly does this drop? Larsa is my favorite character so I'll be chasing that awakening hard.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#19
@LinnaKeaton posted...
When exactly does this drop? Larsa is my favorite character so I'll be chasing that awakening hard.

Little less than 34.5 hours. Good luck and I hope you don't have to chase to hard :) Gotta get ones fav characters stuff!

100 gems from me
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ShadowSeph

ShadowSeph
1 week ago#20
Anyone knows how much Mythril we van het until the end of this banner? Fest drained my stash and I should really pull here because my XII team is almost non-existent. Am at 25 now.
PSN: ThaHammett
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Qliphoth/Joyeuse & Treaty-Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message