• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. PSA: Wondrous Relic Draw ends in under 6 hours.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#1
Just noticed this... It ends tonight. Make sure you've made your selections!
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 month ago#2
Thanks for the reminder. I’m sure we will get a few that forget.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
1 month ago#3
Set a phone alarm while I make my choice.

User Info: SouloAscian

SouloAscian
1 month ago#4
I have been debating between Firion and Squall because I lack Ice relics for Magicites (I’m still on 3*), and only had Serah’s Etro Arrow and Rinoa’s Ice Ruin and Frost Vortex (or something like that) - all USBs. However, I just remembered I also have Delita’s Somebody to Love also....so I guess I don’t really need either of those? I’ve been having Tyro and Elarra in my party because of Tyro’s Godwall and I have Elarra’s USB (Magika Album) and AASB
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
1 month ago#5
@SouloAscian posted...
I have been debating between Firion and Squall because I lack Ice relics for Magicites (I’m still on 3*), and only had Serah’s Etro Arrow and Rinoa’s Ice Ruin and Frost Vortex (or something like that) - all USBs. However, I just remembered I also have Delita’s Somebody to Love also....so I guess I don’t really need either of those? I’ve been having Tyro and Elarra in my party because of Tyro’s Godwall and I have Elarra’s USB (Magika Album) and AASB

If its ice you want squall is the better choice, make sure it's the chase one though.

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
1 month ago#6
Netherscythe posted...
@SouloAscian posted...
If its ice you want squall is the better choice, make sure it's the chase one though.

For bUSB, Squall's is the split fire/ice one, no chase (and no en-ice). It's still decent, especially if you have an LMR/GSB to give Squall en-ice, and will definitely see use when you try out the Torment for FFVIII. Firion's is also nice, and also covers fire/ice (not really holy), and is a +ice armor, but it's focus on Samurai does make it less popular than Squall's stuff. You're probably more likely to get stuff for Squall eventually, though, while Firion and FFII come up more rarely. When you eventually get to 5* magicite requiring a purely physical team, Delita and Squall overlap in spellblading, but that's probably not the main thing to factor in for your current needs.

User Info: SouloAscian

SouloAscian
1 month ago#7
herocomplex00 posted...
Netherscythe posted...
@SouloAscian posted...

For bUSB, Squall's is the split fire/ice one, no chase (and no en-ice). It's still decent, especially if you have an LMR/GSB to give Squall en-ice, and will definitely see use when you try out the Torment for FFVIII. Firion's is also nice, and also covers fire/ice (not really holy), and is a +ice armor, but it's focus on Samurai does make it less popular than Squall's stuff. You're probably more likely to get stuff for Squall eventually, though, while Firion and FFII come up more rarely. When you eventually get to 5* magicite requiring a purely physical team, Delita and Squall overlap in spellblading, but that's probably not the main thing to factor in for your current needs.

Well this has me leaning more towards Squall since I don’t really have much else to focus on. I do have far less Ice relics compared to other elements and I have the Lion of Battle LMR for Squall (don’t know what that does off the top of my head).
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#8
I wonder what the DeNa picked relic for peeps was.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#9
@sarothias i thought u could still choose after it closes... time for me to find out... probably give me some trash like tidus busb or pecil busb....oh dear..

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#10
raoxi posted...
@sarothias i thought u could still choose after it closes... time for me to find out... probably give me some trash like tidus busb or pecil busb....oh dear..

Eeep. Gluck :o
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. PSA: Wondrous Relic Draw ends in under 6 hours.
  • Topic Archived