• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFVII Wing Edge & Buntline/Ragnarok (VII-CC) Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
4 weeks ago#241
Hit a 5* dupe on the daily so decided it was time for the last try on banner 1.

2/11

rufus usb dupe, Aerith aasb

finally i caught a break. I don’t feel bad for overspending a bit either since utility awakens are more rare than DPS.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 weeks ago#242
raoxi posted...
darn thug life right there
That s*** feels real good, rando must be laughing.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 weeks ago#243
@Blaze0fGlory Grats! Saw some of those crappy ass pulls before hand ><
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
4 weeks ago#244
@SolitaireD and company

As a Tifa fan, is this banner worth chasing or just wait until later?
*Triggered*

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 weeks ago#245
@CreekCo posted...
@SolitaireD and company

As a Tifa fan, is this banner worth chasing or just wait until later?

Just wait for Earth Chocobo banner in a couple months or so. Her AASB returns on it and her other goodies along with her SASB

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77749867

edit: This is obviously just considering Tifa purely. Other relics that may or may not affect your decision is at your consideration.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
4 weeks ago#246
*Triggered*

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
4 weeks ago#247
Did one more pull just for boredom since I don't have any of the 4 aasb on the banner and I really wanted Aerith or Tifa aasb.
2/11
Red13 usb - new but complete crap to me
Rufus aasb - new but really disappointing

I thought about it and it might not be too bad. I already have Rufus usb with the dark imperil and his LM2 is also mod chance dark imperil. If I line him up with 2 sb charges and deploy usb to aasb, he basically becomes the dark imperil version of Agrias. I'm thinking he would be the final piece of my dark odin (dark team) since I already got Gabranth's chain, and Seph aasb/usb2. Looks like Seifer aasb just got booted off my dark team.

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
4 weeks ago#248
Gainerama posted...
Did one more pull just for boredom since I don't have any of the 4 aasb on the banner and I really wanted Aerith or Tifa aasb.
2/11
Red13 usb - new but complete crap to me
Rufus aasb - new but really disappointing

I thought about it and it might not be too bad. I already have Rufus usb with the dark imperil and his LM2 is also mod chance dark imperil. If I line him up with 2 sb charges and deploy usb to aasb, he basically becomes the dark imperil version of Agrias. I'm thinking he would be the final piece of my dark odin (dark team) since I already got Gabranth's chain, and Seph aasb/usb2. Looks like Seifer aasb just got booted off my dark team.

Yes. Rufus is very good and fills a niche in dark teams that’s sort of rare since most are pure DPS. When we get the dark sharp shooter ability he will be even better. Only downside I see is lack of support for him moving forward. I don’t think he has an AOSB at all.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening
(message deleted)

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
4 weeks ago#250
Hate this game sometimes. More than that, i hate my lack of willpower.

Aiming for csb, vincent aasb, elena usb, and secondarily either reno disco, but those are less exciting.

2/11--zack aasb, lmr. Useless. Crap. Terrible outcome.

2/11--angeal lmr (dupe), reno aosb. Ugh, it's something i wanted technically but not really excited with how this is going, reno stuff was not the real goal. Stupidly pressed my luck.

5/11 (!!!)--zack lmr (dupe), vincent glint, angeal usb x2 (both dupe), reno aosb (now a dupe) game trolls me hard here. I'm seething, and stupidly stupidly stupidly blow my last 50.

2/11--zack aasb (dupe), vincent aasb.

Faaaaaaark. Kill me. I just couldn't bear it anymore, i wanted to try my luck just once and then rng sucked me in with just bad enough pulls to tempt me into trying again.

I successfully waited over a week, thinking i should wait to pull to see what FBC looked like, but... i lack willpower and it bit me. Here's hoping that any changes to tonight's banner make it worse for me or I'll be kicking myself doubly.

Being back at 0 mythril stinks... :(

Edit to clarify: i AM excited to have gotten a grand prize on final pull. I have to remember that.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFVII Wing Edge & Buntline/Ragnarok (VII-CC) Banners Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived