• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #4: FFXII Etém

User Info: FaustodeLuna

FaustodeLuna
4 weeks ago#71
Just defeated this guy with an off-realm AASB, the hardest part was to get the setup running at the start.
https://i.imgtc.ws/5Z6aQyz.png
Riku: Glint, AASB
Ignis: BSB
Gabranth: Chain
Larsa: USB 2
Fran: Entrust
https://i.imgtc.ws/P49gvpN.png
What's worse? To be happy for not knowing you suffer or to suffer for not knowing that you're happy?

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
3 weeks ago#72
Pretty far behind events right now.

Etém: name of the game is survive until Larsa hastes and mitigates. Orlando dispels and Dr. Mog RWs.

Seifer - CSB2.0, EnDark USB
Orlando - Awakening, USB1
Larsa - SSB (Proshellga/Bubble), USB1
Vayne - USB chaser, 6* Dark Imperil
Penelo - USB1, Dancebreaks

https://i.imgtc.ws/50Yjtdz.jpg
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
3 weeks ago#73
For having terrible XII synergy, I did pretty well. Used my Torment party of Vaan, Penelo, OK, Ashe, and Vayne. Managed to knock Etem down 79% health. I "probably" could have done better, but the only issue I had was his Rip and Ultimate Scathe combo. Dispite my efforts, I'm unable to save whoever is in the second slot, and the combo occurs before I can use a Magicite like Enkidu to heal in between attacks.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
3 weeks ago#74
These fights have been a joke. Took my Zodiark D??? party, smashed it first try 26.25 sec

Vaan (USB1/GSB) - Storm Assault/Mug Bloodlust, Scholar Boon
Ashe (AOSB/LMR-enlightning) - Chain Thundaja/ Dispel, Gathering Storm
Penelo (SSB) - Enfeebling Jitterbug, Ace Striker
Larsa (BSB - Shellga / Hastega, DMT
Vayne (USB1) - Necro Countdown/MM, Mako Might

On to the next one...

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 weeks ago#75
jagusto posted...
These fights have been a joke. Took my Zodiark D??? party, smashed it first try 26.25 sec

On to the next one...

I mean, these have basically been Torment-lite fights. The earlier Dreams fighters were harder, but they still weren't really as hard as their corresponding D??? fights. If you have a team at all capable of fighting and beating a D???, you were already more than prepared for the equivalent Dreams fight. So I'm not sure what you were expecting here.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: skyprisoner

skyprisoner
3 weeks ago#76
Will this return on an upcoming FFXII event? And if so, will the rewards refresh?

I let too much content accumulate and I don't feel like dealing with this now.

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
3 weeks ago#77
Finally got around to doing this with a thoroughly original "use the Torment team" strategy. I was considering building a Fran Chain Team, but.. you know.. laziness. The victory was just under 40 seconds.

Larsa w/USB1
LD Vayne w/USB1/2
LD Basch w/USB1/2
Penelo w/USB1
LD Ashe w/USB1

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
3 weeks ago#78
jagusto posted...

On to the next one...

@jagusto ur team is faster than my team even thou i had vaan aasb lol. darn, my team must be pretty inefficiently built.

User Info: TormaDFK

TormaDFK
3 weeks ago#79
Surprisingly easy, I was expecting more trouble since XII is one of my worst realms.

Reks - Stormspell Strike, Dispel - BSB - Mako Might
Ashe - Chain Thundaja - AOSB - Black Magic++
Larsa - Hastega, Holyja - USB1 - Gathering Storm
Penelo - Multi Break, Curada - USB1 - Dr Mog
Vayne - Necro Countdown - USB2 - Darkness++
RW: Guardian
Magicite: Lakshmi (Dark Dampen, HP Boon), Madeen (Atk x2), Madeen (Mag x2), Ark (Empower x2), Behemoth King (Empower x2)

Reks was the weak link, but vital for slotting in a Dispel. Penelo was the main healer, but she actually died towards the middle. Thankfully Larsa was there to abuse his USB, so staying alive wasn't too big a problem. Both Ashe and Vayne were hitting for 9k x5 with their abilities and threw out some 99999s at the end to speed things up. Straightforward, and with this finished I'm now caught up on everything that dropped during the fest.

User Info: hang00

hang00
3 weeks ago#80
I have some decent XII relics but it’s such a weird realm nothing really goes together. That said, got him first try in 29:31.

Reks - StSS - USB1 - MM
Penelo - Curada/Shellga - USB1/BSB - Dr Mog
Vayne - Demon Cross/Lifesiphon - USB2 - Dark+
Vaan - Storm Assault/PBD - USB1/BSB - Ace Striker
Ashe - Chain Thundaja/Dispel - AASB - TGM
Wall and Behemoth King

Probably should have given dispel to Reks, and a damage RM to Ashe as she didn’t cap. Radiant shield did a ton of damage which is fun as I don’t really use it anywhere besides this realm.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Dreams Dungeon #4: FFXII Etém
  • Topic Archived