• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 40 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
3 weeks ago#1
This should be the last of the topics I need to make for the Fest. Just about time for a break.

Anyway, as the title suggests, this Relic Draw attached to the Fest will grant you 40 Relics at once, with 2 guaranteed 6* Relics. Best of all, it's free!

The banner will drop alongside the Fest on the 26th (27th for some timezones) at normal event time.

Naturally, there's no way to know the pool cutoff just yet, but if past patterns hold, then it will be the same as the Luck of the Realms cutoff, aka. the VIII event.

As always, good luck on your pulls!
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
3 weeks ago#2
Thank you kind Keeper and many good wishes to on your pulls!
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
3 weeks ago#3
rdy for some garbage?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
3 weeks ago#4
Free stuff! Free stuff! :)
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
3 weeks ago#5
Awww I was hoping I'd get a chance at Emperor AASB. Oh well, can't complain if it's free.

User Info: CTsChoco

CTsChoco
3 weeks ago#6
Good luck to everyone.
Officially lurking full-time.
If you see me, it's a rarity.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
3 weeks ago#7
still havent gotten any gen2 csb/aasb from a non featured banner before. hopefully i can break that spell...

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
3 weeks ago#8
This, the AOSB LD, and the RoP are essentially my fest, so I'm hoping I get something good from somewhere. Either way Thursday is going to be a relic filled day for me
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: JoyousOblivion

JoyousOblivion
3 weeks ago#9
m0rningstar posted...
This, the AOSB LD, and the RoP are essentially my fest, so I'm hoping I get something good from somewhere. Either way Thursday is going to be a relic filled day for me

Pretty much me too, only managed to save 100 or so mithril for a couple pulls otherwise.

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
3 weeks ago#10
Good work, enjoy the break.

Here hoping people get more than two discos and the discos arent dupes/osbs
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
thanks for taking 100 years to localize EOV, atlus usa, you jerks
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 40 Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived