• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Wondrous Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
3 weeks ago#11
BTW, shameless plug, but i made a thread on this on reddit earlier this month so people could discuss. Not trying to divert away from a conversation here, but if it could be helpful to anyone, then it's worth posting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/czltyj/brave_usb_select_help_thread

I included columns for whether the brave command broke cap or not, whether the SB granted enelement or not, and extra effects like Vayne's party IC1 or elemental RS on Greg/Alph.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 weeks ago#12
A.k.a the hardest choice banner. The "help me choose" USB topics will be nothing compared to this one.

Dupes: Arc, Gogo, Squall, Tidus, Gabranth

Strongly considering: Sarah, Wol, Gilgamesh

Considering: Vaan, Vayne, Y'Shtola, Thancred, Alphinaud

Mildly considering: Faris

Don't care about the rest.

Fundamentally, I need help for Torments in I, II, XII, and XIV. Some of those - Wol, for example, would be good outside of Torment as well. Gilgamesh would be because he's my fire chain holder and I am nothing else for him. Faris would be for..well Shiva, probably, though not much else.

With the possible exception of Faris, they're ll solid choices really. I have no idea what I'm going to pick.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
3 weeks ago#13
Sarah for me.

Should I somehow pick it up before then, then I dont know.

Arc, Wol or Alphinaud?

Dupes- Firion, P.Cecil, Rydia, Locke, Squall, Ultimecia, Y'shtola.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
3 weeks ago#14
Haven't really looked at these in much detail but I'm considering Faris' since I have her Chain and the breaks might benefit my Cloud team.

Firion's looks ok too but that's probably just cos i have an affinity for him from my early ffrk days.

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
3 weeks ago#15
I've got a few of these.... Firion, Arc, Locke, Ultimecia, Yuna (just got it!), Yshtola, and Thancred. I'll have to wait and see what the rest of the pulls bring me.
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
thanks for taking 100 years to localize EOV, atlus usa, you jerks

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
3 weeks ago#16
So I have 8/36 Braves so far(P. Cecil, Rydia, Faris, Squall, Ice Rinoa, Kuja, Lightning, and Alphinaud).

I'm either picking Firion(SSB2, Glint, AOSB), Leon(Dualcast LMR), Exdeath(USB1), Vincent(Both LMRS), Ultimecia(BSB, LMR2), Tidus(CSB, LMR1, AOSB), or Vayne(SSB, BSB, LMR).

I've beaten 5* Magicites up to Typhon(not Syldra yet), and I've only sub 30'd the Tactics torment.
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Endless Waltz ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving For Smash!

User Info: hang00

hang00
3 weeks ago#17
Doesn’t seem like anything will really move the needle for me for Odin, so I’ll pick something for torment. Possibly Yuna or Sarah

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
3 weeks ago#18
If I go for what will actually be useful, probably Sarah. If I go for favoritism/completion it's between Rydia and Terra.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 weeks ago#19
Bumping this up in preparation for tomorrow.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
2 weeks ago#20
I like the look of: Sarah, Eiko (Crit), Y'shtola, and Alphinaud.
Yuna and Arc to a lesser extent.

...guess I'm most interested in propping up my weaker healers.
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VohN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Wondrous Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message