• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. So... Quina. How good is she?

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
1 month ago#1
Can someone tell me what she's best used for?

I pulled LotR and got her USB (Proshellhasteboostga). At some point, I ended up with her two BSBs and her Super. I also somehow got her LMR that's Last Stand and Major Regen.

I just looked at her LM2, and she apparently gains *free SB meter* after her HP dips low enough? Just starting with last stand, it seems like she can just get free meter out of nowhere...

How is she as a supporter? She seems awesome for physical teams. Does anyone use her?
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 month ago#2
Extremely good.

It’s essentially a 3rd Mako Might RM. or it can give a character 2 SB bars entrusted at start of battle

Quina actually has a 2nd Lmr that is QC3. If you can trance her without triggering last stand, then it’s superior to the Lmr1.

she’s getting a future AASB that is extremely good for physical teams. Permanent Party QC and a rare buff that is hard to overwrite. It may be a better alternative to Tyro USB4

User Info: tomasmk2003

tomasmk2003
1 month ago#3
Dream for speed running. As knight said a 3rd mm/dt
Rw XqWR Godwall

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#4
Seems decent but probably just for Realm (imo at least). I pulled her USB last RoP too but have hardly used it at all. There are too many of these USBs. I've hardly used Rikku's USB1 anywhere either. Tyro DVG is my preferred choice.

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
1 month ago#5
Good for Torment. I have the USB too. Only place I’ve found a use for it.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#6
eyeing this USB when we get the refresh
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: bennex

bennex
1 month ago#7
LuBu1975 posted...
There are too many of these USBs. I've hardly used Rikku's USB1 anywhere either. Tyro DVG is my preferred choice.

Well, Quina's is specialized in physical (+50%) and has an LM2 that's perfect for entrusting, an LMR that helps triggering Trance and an Astra BSB. So s/he is used in different situations than Rikku. Bash isn't very usuful either way...

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
1 month ago#8
Don't be racist. It is. Not she is. Get your facts right!
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#9
bennex posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
There are too many of these USBs. I've hardly used Rikku's USB1 anywhere either. Tyro DVG is my preferred choice.

Well, Quina's is specialized in physical (+50%) and has an LM2 that's perfect for entrusting, an LMR that helps triggering Trance and an Astra BSB. So s/he is used in different situations than Rikku. Bash isn't very usuful either way...

Dunno what your last sentence means but i was just pointing out that there are loads of these type of SBs and they're all pretty much equal (and equally unlikely to see much use from me). I also have Josef's USB which is another one.

The problem with them is that these days they're pretty much overshadowed by gen 2 Chains and Tyro. Also if i want an Entruster i'd probably go with Shelke or Tyro USB4 not Quina. And USB/LD/LMR/BSB, that's a whole lot of pieces to gather for a comparatively inferior character.

User Info: Zenithian Legend

Zenithian Legend
1 month ago#10
Safer_777 posted...
Don't be racist. It is. Not she is. Get your facts right!

Thank you! Quina does not believe in pronouns!
FFRK ID: 24F2 - Shadow BSB for dailies
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. So... Quina. How good is she?
  • Topic Archived