• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Luck of the Realms Part 3 (XII, XI, X)

User Info: serjrps

serjrps
4 weeks ago#221
T-0: 1/3 Rem LMR
FFT: 1/3 Agrias BSB dupe
XV: 1/3 Prompto BSB2 dupe
XIV: 1/3 Alphinaud BSB dupe
XIII: 1/3 Hope BSB1
XII: 1/3 Larsa USB2
XI: 1/3 Zeid BSB
X: 1/3 Yuna GSB

8* Disco rate is totally failing me. At least the dupes stopped.
FFRK Friend ID - bx7h
Sora AASB

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#222
Alright, alright, I'll use Shantotto! This game really wants me to.

I initially skipped XI. Didn't have too much great stuff, didn't really care much about it. But I did it just now on a whim and...

2/3 - Shantotto AASB, AOSB

...well ok then. I had her USB as well but didn't care for her so I never bothered making witch skills. But I guess I have to now.

So I have 2 AASBs now, both from this RoP. Very happy about that. But do hope I can one day get one for a character I actually like.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
3 weeks ago#223
Damn, now THAT's an epic pull from LoTR worthy of the abbreviation :D Congrats @Sir_Will
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 weeks ago#224
Thanks!
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: PhantomForteGS

PhantomForteGS
3 weeks ago#225
X: 2/3 Tidus CSB (dupe), Tidus OSB
XI: 1/3 Ayame En-Ice LMR
XII: 1/3 Vayne bUSB

A water boosting sword and IC1 to party? I won't say no!
FFRK RW - Tyro DVG ID - 5isM

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 week ago#226
I usually wait till after fest banners to pull on these since they are around for so long and so I don’t come up short on the banners.

Anyways Damn first Noctis awakening and now Ashe awakening! This has been my best LotR ever!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Luck of the Realms Part 3 (XII, XI, X)
  • Post New Message