• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: drg3

drg3
1 month ago#1
The 1 stamina silver dragon is really easy to auto battle. with my setup, it doesn’t get a turn, and the whole process is just under 2 minutes, including load times.

My team is (from top down)
Rosa usb2 haste (dr mog)
Squall aasb sss (mm)
Noel icicle bullet (sharpshooter dmg)
Serah chain blizzaga
Laguna icy offering

rw: cloud usb1

Squall is overkill and unnecessary. Noel with his haste/ic3 rws cloud and crushes it.
Note Noel has synergy and can use a realm artifact weapon for crazy stats and ice boost.

Noel can pretty much solo this with his dive, so you can basically put in whoever you want to farm magia on too.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#2
Between ifrit and this donkey im hoping to bring in a lot of green(s)
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: sohmwan87

sohmwan87
1 month ago#3
this refers to the special greens not the regular one right?

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#4
@sohmwan87 posted...
this refers to the special greens not the regular one right?

Regular greens
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: xharvestx

xharvestx
1 month ago#5
My activated ice characters are already close to finished get their first 100. I wonder if I should continue with Laguna squall or go to non traditional ice characters using ice abilities or work up a different element?

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#6
Its really annoying when u have to find that one usb u need so its better to go without or if u have followed 50 clouds and nothing else but that then it should work

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 month ago#7
Thanks for the setup! I have all of those so I can make it work!
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
1 month ago#8
I was debating farming greens for some time, but am still not even close to running out, even with my bi-weekly clear of the Crystal's and mythril in the shop...I'll probably start farming greens when I actually need it. Doesnt make sense for me to start spending the energy to grind it if I may never even need it

User Info: drg3

drg3
1 month ago#9
ZeroQ8 posted...
Its really annoying when u have to find that one usb u need so its better to go without or if u have followed 50 clouds and nothing else but that then it should work

Without cloud it just takes a couple of seconds longer, at least with squall making up the slack.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#10
Also for guys with aasb but no csb and owns ramza lmr full atb type with an aosb just let him entrust while having dmg rm on ur aasb holder hoping he have haste

But its a 2 character only battle

Also tested out that in all synergy weap, the sword lmr beats the bow, my sword was artifact and it did more dmg that a bow on noel

One more strategy u can rw noel aasb and do urs if u own one will give u lv2 break
  • Topic Archived