• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Ice Birb Vajradanda/Dreamy Cait Sith Banner Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 month ago#81
JP foresight is failing me here. I have to assume better ice banners will come around 6* Valefor, cuz nothing here seems to be coming back. On a side note I don’t like the fire banners either.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#82
Neo Zekele posted...
@sarothias for Noel, sword vs bow is debatable. With the sword LMR you'll do more damage with his SBs on entry, but the bow will make the shooter skill hit slightly harder.

That being said, looking at your ice team, Celes and Sora can only equip dagger/sword. You should probably get the bow since one of them will have to have the sword. Plus Bartz and Fran can use bows, so it's not like he's the only one who'd benefit

Plus, using his sword LMR means no IC3. Get the bow.

ZeroQ8 posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/kqSIolB.jpg

Bow it is, thanks lol :D

Edit: decided to try once more here. Oh well
3/11 - 2x Noel EnIce LMR, Serah CSB (dupe)
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
1 month ago#83
100 gem trash
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: Zyrook

Zyrook
1 month ago#84
Did an 11 pull, got Noel's AASB and LMR2. Guess I'm building Noel. Got Laguna's CSB in the last banner, so now the question is who to 3rd on the ice team; Firion with USB3 and nothing else, or Celes with AOSB and BSB1?

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 month ago#85
Zyrook posted...
Did an 11 pull, got Noel's AASB and LMR2. Guess I'm building Noel. Got Laguna's CSB in the last banner, so now the question is who to 3rd on the ice team; Firion with USB3 and nothing else, or Celes with AOSB and BSB1?

firion usb2 would be better but that one gives IC SAM? That’s pretty good DPS.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening

User Info: EDog21

EDog21
1 month ago#86
Couldn't help myself. Went in with 6 pulls. Got everything except Serah Glint. The ic3 to aasb was too much to resist. Syldra and Odin should theoretically die a horrible death with Squall AASB and Celes AASB. Just need to wait for next lenses to arrive for Tyro USB3.

p.s. Got his stuff, but haven't really looked at it. What makes Josef good?

User Info: drg3

drg3
1 month ago#87
100 gem serah usb dupe
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Ice Birb Vajradanda/Dreamy Cait Sith Banner Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived