• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Luck of the Realms Part 1 (Type-0, FFT)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#11
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
With Torment v. 2.1. coming soon in JP all realms with a realm chain are worth pulling on. They might well be the most important relics for them. Ramza's chain is basically as good as a realm chain for T so that one is worth chasing as well.

That was actually what I was leaning towards. I'm gonna pull on 3/4 regardless for a shot at Dark magic CSB 2.0 and realms with a realm chain.

Last LOTR I got Steiners actually lol.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 month ago#12
I'm all in on all RoP. It's fun and this time we should actually get anima lenses from dupes, yes?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#13
I'm assuming equal odds per relic, until it looks to be otherwise. Makes the math easier, I guess...

FF0: 19 dupes, 16/58 okay = 27.59%
FFT: 20 dupes, 20/74 okay = 27.02%

I have most of the current torments done, but knowing that torment 4 is on the horizon throws a wrench into things. I'm trying to be stingier than normal with what I'm calling "okay," since a lot of those are just things that might help one day (decent LMRs, random USBs, etc). Of course, I'd love some ASBs or useful CSBs, but the odds are somewhat against that in individual draws.

But, these draws are still stupid cheap. They might fill in some gaps, and they're good for a few anima lenses too. I forget all the math I did, but I set a cutoff of 17% on these draws a while back... Even with the potential nerf and me trying to save mythril, these are still well over that and still seem worth doing.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
1 month ago#14
I hope my FFT pull isn't complete poop. I need an upgrade in my holy tools to beat Deathgaze.
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."
Zenith || Winterfrost || FFRK - 3mNf

User Info: CryingGod

CryingGod
1 month ago#15
Didn’t get anything good from the last festival of realms, so I am bound to get something here, right? Going to pull on all of them.
Half tempted to skip tictacs since that is my only realm fully cleared, aside from the 31 second torment3 time.

User Info: AndyTarot

AndyTarot
1 month ago#16
This time I won't do the math because I will be pulling on all of them regardless. I'll just list the Top3 wants.

Type0
1. Rem ASB
2. Any Deuce USB
3. Rem AOSB
Honorable mentions: Queen ASB, Ace CSB/AOSB, Deuce LMR2

Tactics
1. Ramza CSB
2. TGC ASB
3. TGC AOSB
Honorable mentions: Orran USB, Agrias ASB, Ovelia LMR1

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#17
Likewise I'll post my top 3 wants and simultaneously bump this topic. I've sub30ed both Torments already but i'm still pulling on all of these.

T0

1. Queen ASB
2. Rem AOSB
3. King USB

FFT

1. Orlandeau ASB
2. Ramza Chain
3. Agrias ASB

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 month ago#18
My top 3 hopes

Type-0
1 Rem AASB
2 Rem USB (either one)
3 Rem LMR (any of them)

Tactics
1 Ramza CSB (this would really improve my holy team)
2 Agrias AASB
3 Orlandeau AASB
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: IamWallaman

IamWallaman
1 month ago#19
Looking forward to these just to break the monotony ...

T-0: Rem AASB, Rem AOSB, Deuce USB2
FFT: Ramza CSB, Agrias AASB, TGC AASB
FFRK RW: mqB5 - Tyro DVG (683! MND)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#20
Wants from T0:
Ace CSB
Queen AASB
Rem GSB

Lol talk about a long shot but I’ll take it /shrug

FFT - skip. Literally nothing needed or wanted. Well unless I pull for lenses but meh.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 Luck of the Realms Part 1 (Type-0, FFT)
  • Topic Archived