• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 - General Information

User Info: steakfaced

steakfaced
1 month ago#51
I've gone 1/11 on my last 6 banner pulls so I'm sticking to the free stuff here.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#52
Any sign of titan? Feels like he is attacking us on the fest to sell out luneth

I just hope vaan and penelo switch

Penelo deserves to be on tyro elarra banner while vaan on the luneth banner yet that means cloud will be moved there too.... If they are looking for a wind party vs titan, vaan cant help tho
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#53
@ZeroQ8 posted...

Penelo deserves to be on tyro elarra banner while vaan on the luneth banner yet that means cloud will be moved there too.... If they are looking for a wind party vs titan, vaan cant help tho

I'd like them to switch also but I don't see it happening. They aren't going to put the only two healer AASBs on the same banner. Well, technically their are three if you include Yuna's but her's is that weird DPS/Heal one.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#54
If nothin changes then still B3 B4 for me, want that hot vivi and turn him to wind :p

Marcus usb is a very underrated usb, remember that cloud cannot go without zack, this is the same with zidane
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#55
sarothias posted...
@ZeroQ8 posted...

I'd like them to switch also but I don't see it happening. They aren't going to put the only two healer AASBs on the same banner. Well, technically their are three if you include Yuna's but her's is that weird DPS/Heal one.

I'd like them to switch Vaan for Pecil. Bartz, Lightning and Vaan would be a nice banner for me. It's the only one i'm likely to pull on (if any, gotta save for Water B2) and Pecil imo is dragging it down.

My Vaan was stuck with a BSB for years but i very recently got his AOSB, bUSB and Glint so the ASB has become of interest (but not so much on it's current banner).

User Info: bennex

bennex
1 month ago#56
LuBu1975 posted...
I'd like them to switch Vaan for Pecil. Bartz, Lightning and Vaan would be a nice banner for me. It's the only one i'm likely to pull on (if any, gotta save for Water B2) and Pecil imo is dragging it down.

and for me, Banner 1 would be much nicer with Cecil instead of Vaan. So let's hope for the best.

ZeroQ8
4 weeks ago#57
U know what will be funny?

If they make kefka banner drops when the movie joker drops too

DAAAAAMN

B1 26th
B2 28th
B3 30th
B4 2nd (but movies usually comes 1 day early)
B5 4th

Unless the fest starts 25th not 26th, my time is always one date more than the one said in gfaqs

So if kefka is at 2nd or 4th its kinda connected :p
ZeroQ8 posted...
U know what will be funny?

If they make kefka banner drops when the movie joker drops too

DAAAAAMN

B1 26th
B2 28th
B3 30th
B4 2nd (but movies usually comes 1 day early)
B5 4th

Unless the fest starts 25th not 26th, my time is always one date more than the one said in gfaqs

So if kefka is at 2nd or 4th its kinda connected :p

We should know soon enough how the banners are distributed. It's just about the 2nd to last Tuesday of the month, aka. the MVP email. It should at least tell us which ASBs are on which banners.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

ZeroQ8
4 weeks ago#59
I will take a look at my spam emails daily

Even tho i want kefka banner to be 1st so i can know how many pulls left for me i still feel that it fits dropping it with joker lol

Anyway if he tries anything funny am breaking 20 pulls on 1 banner

User Info: Losai

Losai
3 weeks ago#60
Debating whether to pull on banner 2 or pull on the ffvii banner 2 coming up with Vincent csb.

I need a fire chain still. I like how the ffvii one is gaurenteed 2 relics, but I basically would only want the chain or the two aasbs... With Zack's being less useful as I already have physical wind as one of my strongest elements.

As for banner 2 celes lmr or chain would be useful as I have her aasb and no way to boost her ice further. I do have Snow's csb so not as vital as picking up auron's if I go this route. Bartz Aasb has also alluded me for awhile and would be great for aasb coverage. Pecil's aasb would be ok... Lightning's would be a dupe.

I have the 5* ice magicites, wind magicites, adamantoise, and Lakshmi left to take down. As I have no fire aasbs and it is the only element I have no chain for it is my priority, just not sure which makes more sense to invest on.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 - General Information
  • Post New Message