• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 - General Information

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#1
Fest preview time! This seems like a pretty fest standard overall. It's expected to start Thursday, September 26.
I count 71 mythril in total here.

--- Pre-fest ---
- 17x Luck of the Realms banners
17 banners, 5 mythril each, 3x pulls, BSB+/LMR. I'd expect these to start around September 9.
This was 8% 6* in JP, but I'm predicting Global's to be worse. Possibly around 6% 6*, or whatever the effective rate is depending on the pools now.

- Transcendent Ruins
The previous Transcendent bosses should return as usual: Nemesis, Ozma, Zeromus EG, Yiazmat, Bahamut Fury, Shinryu+Omega, and now Omega Weapon.

---------------------

--- Fest banners ---
- 3x Lucky Draws
3 one-time, half-price LD banners, on each of the three days before the fest starts proper. One day only for each.
1) Physical USBs
2) Magical USBs
3) AOSBs

- 40x Free Pull
This free draw guarantees 2x 6* relics.

- 5x Normal Fest Banners
5 banners, each lasting two days. Each of these banners are 8% 6*, with 3-4 Awakening SBs each, as well as CSBs on a few.

JP's versions:
#1: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582757
#2: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582928
#3: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582940
#4: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582959
#5: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582989

- Wondrous Relic Draw
A gem-only draw, costing 500 gems for an 11x pull. After pulling, you can select one brave USB.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77582229

- 5x Dream Relic Draws
5 gem-only selection banners: AOSBs, USBs, Glints, BSBs, LMRs.
What a fuddy duddy.

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#2
--- Gifts and campaigns ---
- Login Bonus
Day 1: 3 Stamina Potions
Day 2: 3 MCIII Lodes
Day 3: 10 Mythril
Day 4: 10 Major Growth Eggs
Day 5: 19 of each Major Orb
Day 6: 30 of each 3* & 4* Mote
Day 7: 20 of each 5* Mote
Day 8: 100 Lv1 Anima Lenses
Day 9: 60 Lv2 Anima Lenses
Day 10: 35 Lv3 Anima Lenses

- Gift Dungeon
14 days of the usual gifts. Including 43 Mythril (1 mythril each day, except for 30 mythril on day 2).

- Ticket Orbfest
Same as always. 5 free tickets per day for 10 days.

- Realm dungeon half-stamina
- Power-Up Dungeon full open
- Double Gysahl campaign

---------------------

--- Fest events ---
- Battle Square
The main event of this fest, inspired by FFVII's Battle Square. Between fights you'll spin slot reels, which will give either positive or negative bonuses. Defeating the bosses gives you BP, and you'll gain more if you're dealing with negative bonuses. You can then spend the BP to earn prizes. But each run costs 20 stamina, and the negative bonuses can be a challenge to deal with.
Notable rewards include 5 mythril, 50 of each 5* mote, 50 Major Arcana, 2 Artifact Stones, a whole bunch of Upgrade Blades and Anima Lenses, and... no joke... 5 Gigas Armlets.

- Turning Point Record
9 dungeons, each focused on a different character. All dungeons here are just D30 and cost 3 stamina each. Rewards include 9 mythril, 30 of each job mote, and 9 various 5* abilities.

- ????
This hidden event doesn't appear naturally, you'll need to unlock it by clearing the Gift Dungeons. It's just two very easy stages. You'll need healing abilities for the second stage, but Curada won't work so bring something else. Rewards include 2 mythril, 1 Artifact Stone, and a 6* accessory (Wind/Lightning moderate resist & 500 HP).

- Ironclad Enmity (Transcendent Iron Giant)
From FFIII DS, a superboss that most people probably aren't very familiar with. He was locked behind the wifi-only Mognet sidequest, and he didn't exist at all in the original NES version.
Here, Iron Giant is a typical bulky, strong superboss. He'll change auras periodically, representing a variety of different attack patterns.
Rewards include 2 mythril and a 6* accessory (Lightning/Earth/Wind resist) from the lower difficulties. Transcendent gives 100 Major Arcana and 35 Lv3 Anima lenses, plus 5,000,000 gil per clear.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 month ago)

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#3
Lastly, a few words of caution on the various banners here.

In general: A lot of the banners here are decent to above-average quality, but are overall just slightly unremarkable going forward. Don't necessarily spend all your mythril in one place here.

Luck of the Realms: Global's been doing some suspicious things with the rates on discount draws lately. The last Global LotR and the 15-mythril Realm banners each did not weight their draws as JP does, instead simply making each relic equal odds, giving them around 5-6% 6* odds depending on the banner. Considerably worse than their original 8% and 7% odds. Then, the recent elemental draws were suddenly 7% 6* again as they were in JP, but those banners came unusually late and so there were more 6*s than 5*s in the pool. So that actually dropped the odds in every elemental banner. It's possible, even likely, that many of the discount draws going forward will have issues like this. That all said... The LotR draws still tend to be relatively good deals even with shenanigans, so use your own judgment.

Dream Relic Draws:
Future Dream banners will improve somewhat, so you may wish to consider waiting on these for now.
The new format in the December fest will be:
- AASBs: 1 pull, 1 pick
- AOSBs/USBs: 2 pulls each, 1 pick per pull
- Glints/BSBs/LMRs: 1 pull each, 2 picks per pull
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
1 month ago#4
Planning to pull on the free draw, RoP and AOSB lucky. Not too interested in the fest banners tbh.

Should we be concerned about GL DeNa being shady with the discount draws? :/

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
1 month ago#5
Thanks for info Relm, looks like reduced spending for this fest and load up for Dec fest instead.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#6
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
From FFIII DS, a superboss that most people probably aren't very familiar with. He was locked behind the wifi-only Mognet sidequest, and he didn't exist at all in the original NES version.

Yup. No idea on this one. Played the DS game but didn't get this Mognet quest fight.
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#7
sarothias posted...

Yup. No idea on this one. Played the DS game but didn't get this Mognet quest fight.

I did it one time, but I needed to get friend codes from GameFAQs. There's no other way to unlock it in the DS version... In fact, with the DS WiFi service forever down, there's no way to unlock it at all now. I assume more recent versions of FF3 use a different unlock mechanic.

It's a tough fight, he's far and away the strongest enemy in FF3. He's not complicated, he just has high stats and hits so freaking hard, and even attacks 4 times per turn because yeah sure it's already FF3 so why not. :P
Some players just bring Lv90+ characters or even maxed Onion Knights before fighting him. You can beat him a bit lower with good strategy though... iirc, I used a viking to draw attacks, and a bard to lay buffs and deal gravity damage to wear him down.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: khain37

khain37
1 month ago#8
Thanks for the info.

Current plan is the free 40x draw, AOSB LD (25), some RoPs but I'll budget all of them (85) and maybe the 500 gem wonderous draw if any of those Brave USBs are worth grabbing.

For actual fest banners...kind of feeling like a straight up pass...maybe 100 gem each. If I do spend its only like 1 or 2 pulls on "Banner 1" for Elarra AASB/LMR/Glint and Tyro AASB but even then, I don't feel like I need them.

Currently expecting to keep it to 110 mythril.
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#9
- Ticket Orbfest

Was it always 5 a day? I thought it was 3 in the past.

Also the rewards for Trancendent Iron Giant says 35 Anima Lenses but not which level. In case you want to edit it.

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#10
LuBu1975 posted...
- Ticket Orbfest

Was it always 5 a day? I thought it was 3 in the past.

It's changed a few times, but that's the way it's been for a fest or two.

Also the rewards for Trancendent Iron Giant says 35 Anima Lenses but not which level. In case you want to edit it.

Sure. :)
What a fuddy duddy.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Autumn Festival 2019 - General Information
  • Post New Message