• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 months ago#91
Pretty sure I don't see any difference about this 16:9 display thing. It stays the same on my phone.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
2 months ago#92
@sarothias posted...
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Let's see...
Better optimize feature
Astra duration buff
Fran machinist. A little early, not bad.
16:9 screen support? Nice.
And 6 free mythril from the Record Dungeons. :)

Also some ATB changes. I suspect it may be related to the auto-battle issues, or have kind of effect on them anyway, but I dunno.

I read this in game. I admit I wasn’t aware Astra was times. I thought it already stayed in effect until used lol

I learnt that the hard way many moons ago.

"But, but I casted Larsa BSB early for that!"
~ obliterated by Hades
The former Overture Guy & Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 1200 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
2 months ago#93
Shadow Stalker X posted...
dragoonic posted...
The skipping of the XIV banner could be a good thing if it means they added Yda and Yshtola's stuff to the fest banners. I don't think it's particularly likely, but it is feasible

It would depend of whether or not they can make room for the Relics.

A list of the things they would need to add.

Y'shtola's Majestas [AASB, +10 MND] - h105 heal, 30% Stoneskin & Guts to party, Instant Cast, Awoken Guardian Mode & High Quick Cast to user
Awoken Guardian Mode: Unlimited White Magic Hones, Dualcast White Magic & attaches 30~70% Stoneskin to R1~5 single-target healing abilities

Yda's Scion Striker's Attire [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, En-Fire, Awoken Mode Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & True Greased Lightning Mode to user
Awoken Monk Mode: Unlimited Monk Hones, Monk Ability Boost & Dualcast Monk
True Greased Lightning Mode: After using 1/2/3 Monk abilities, Casting Speed +?/?/?% & Monk Damage +?/?/?%

Yda's Verethragna [UOSB, +10 ATK] - 20 single-target Fire physical attacks & single-target Fire Overflow physical attack

Y'shtola's Truth Seeker [FSB, +10 MND] - DEF & RES +200% to party, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost

Yda's Scion Striker's Visor [FSB, +10 ATK] - En-Fire, En-Fire Stack & Instant Cast 1 to user, Instant Cast

Y'shtola's Mistilteinn [LMR, +10 MND] - When using White Magic abilities, 25% chance to cast h25 heal to party

Yda's Shire Cesti [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Well they may just wait and have them show up again in the next XIV banner. That's what they did with the XI anniversary banner that global skipped. So maybe we'll see them in 7 months or so
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
2 months ago#94
kwonshin posted...
Pretty sure I don't see any difference about this 16:9 display thing. It stays the same on my phone.

It says to update the app through the store for that, but I don't see that update... :/
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 months ago#95
They screw it up, eh. Waiting for app update then.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
2 months ago#96
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
Was hoping for another csb select gem draw, just want to be done with collecting csb (missing dark) and hopefully can clear my 8th odin, but it seem I need to wait for dark chocobo to get one lol

Ditto. I hate, hate, hate that I didn't buy Locke's last time, as it would be the difference for me re: getting a fire-weak Odin clear. But I didn't, and it looks like we're not going to get another shot. Frustrating!

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 months ago#97
m0rningstar posted...
Shadow Stalker X posted...
dragoonic posted...
The skipping of the XIV banner could be a good thing if it means they added Yda and Yshtola's stuff to the fest banners. I don't think it's particularly likely, but it is feasible

It would depend of whether or not they can make room for the Relics.

A list of the things they would need to add.

Y'shtola's Majestas [AASB, +10 MND] - h105 heal, 30% Stoneskin & Guts to party, Instant Cast, Awoken Guardian Mode & High Quick Cast to user
Awoken Guardian Mode: Unlimited White Magic Hones, Dualcast White Magic & attaches 30~70% Stoneskin to R1~5 single-target healing abilities

Yda's Scion Striker's Attire [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, En-Fire, Awoken Mode Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & True Greased Lightning Mode to user
Awoken Monk Mode: Unlimited Monk Hones, Monk Ability Boost & Dualcast Monk
True Greased Lightning Mode: After using 1/2/3 Monk abilities, Casting Speed +?/?/?% & Monk Damage +?/?/?%

Yda's Verethragna [UOSB, +10 ATK] - 20 single-target Fire physical attacks & single-target Fire Overflow physical attack

Y'shtola's Truth Seeker [FSB, +10 MND] - DEF & RES +200% to party, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost

Yda's Scion Striker's Visor [FSB, +10 ATK] - En-Fire, En-Fire Stack & Instant Cast 1 to user, Instant Cast

Y'shtola's Mistilteinn [LMR, +10 MND] - When using White Magic abilities, 25% chance to cast h25 heal to party

Yda's Shire Cesti [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Well they may just wait and have them show up again in the next XIV banner. That's what they did with the XI anniversary banner that global skipped. So maybe we'll see them in 7 months or so

Probably. I looked over the Fest banners to see where they could realistically add either Y'shtola or Yda's Relics. From what I saw, banner 2 is the only place that even remotely seems like they can change anything, and even that's iffy.

Banner 1: Tyro, Elarra, Vaan, and Garland's ASBs

Banner 2: Lightning, Pecil, and Bartz's ASBs, plus Celes, Auron, and Emperor's chains.

Banner 3: Luneth, Penelo, and Kefka's ASBs. I think they could possibly squeeze Y'shtola in here, but the only things I can see them sacrifice are 2 of CoD's chain, Penelo's USB2 or Kefka's AOSB, plus one of the LMRs or Glints.

Banner 4: Yuna, OK, Vivi, and Cloud's ASBs, plus Hope's Chain. No way they would remove Cloud.

Banner 5: Meia, Firion and TGC's ASBs, plus Gogo's Water chain. Maybe they could make space for Yda, but they would have to remove Relics for the above characters.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
2 months ago#98
If they were adding them in then they'd replace some of the characters not getting new stuff this fest. Orlandu's AASB isn't new.

That said, I don't expect they would.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Munden1989

Munden1989
2 months ago#99
So I think I saw a 2G5? Is that banner specific? Or are we going to be getting guaranteed 2 5* relics from 11 pulls now?

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 months ago#100
Its cool if they add them in the fest

Guess they know that many players tend to skip this fest and get into the sync ones

So they have to pulls this off to drag some pullers for the fest
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers