• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#101
Munden1989 posted...
So I think I saw a 2G5? Is that banner specific? Or are we going to be getting guaranteed 2 5* relics from 11 pulls now?

It's not every banner, but mostly it's the second banner of every event.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#102
Sir Will posted...
If they were adding them in then they'd replace some of the characters not getting new stuff this fest. Orlandu's AASB isn't new.

That said, I don't expect they would.

It's not simply a matter of replacing one Relic or not. Yda has 4 new Relics, and Y'shtola has 3, so they would need to remove enough items to make room for all of them. Orlandeau only has two items on banner 5, his ASB and LMR2. Removing his stuff alone wouldn't be enough to make room for their gear.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: dragoonic

dragoonic
1 month ago#103
@Shadow_Stalker_X

Again I don't think this happens but:

B1: Dr. Mog's stuff can all drop (1 disco + 2 rainbows) plus AOSBs from Vaan or Garland to fit Yda
B2: Lots of droppable stuff as you mentioned
B3: CoD could easily come out to fit Ysh
B4: Cloud is the most obvious drop but I agree they prob won't remove him
B5: I kind of doubt theyd mess this around since TGC is the only old stuff
Dragoon buffs incoming

User Info: Shale0

Shale0
1 month ago#104
My phone currently has inch-high bars at the top and bottom of the screen so bring on this app update.
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#105
Okay, I was a bit concerned about the ATB changes, but my auto team just did 25.80s on Geosgaeno... twice.

One, I believe that's better than before. I was usually hitting either 26s or 29s depending on the timing.
Two, that consistency! If it's really the same time every time, then that's beautiful.
What a fuddy duddy.

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#106
Hrm. The 16:9 announcement disappeared. They must have pulled it because it wasn't ready or something.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
1 month ago#107
I am a bit disappointed on how Aerith's LM was nerfed. I liked being able to Hastega, Protectga/Shellga, or Esuna and there being a chance for her LM to heal the party a small amount. Same thing for Lenna's LMR
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: jondias

jondias
1 month ago#108
Warmenx posted...
I am a bit disappointed on how Aerith's LM was nerfed. I liked being able to Hastega, Protectga/Shellga, or Esuna and there being a chance for her LM to heal the party a small amount. Same thing for Lenna's LMR

I don't believe it was nerfed at all. It's hard to parse through it, but it seems like the only change is that previously, the second cast of a double cast could not trigger the LM. Now either the initial cast or the second cast can trigger it, which theoretically means it should trigger more often.

I don't see anything in the update that would suggest non-healing abilities cannot trigger the LM.
Tough.... Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

User Info: Losai

Losai
1 month ago#109
Jack-ums posted...
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
Was hoping for another csb select gem draw, just want to be done with collecting csb (missing dark) and hopefully can clear my 8th odin, but it seem I need to wait for dark chocobo to get one lol

Ditto. I hate, hate, hate that I didn't buy Locke's last time, as it would be the difference for me re: getting a fire-weak Odin clear. But I didn't, and it looks like we're not going to get another shot. Frustrating!

In the same boat Locke is one of my best physical fire and Krile is one of my best mag fire characters. Decided to skip cause I'm f2p... Only element I still have no chain for.

Though I'm stuck at manticore and Mateus.
  • Topic Archived