• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
2 months ago#11
Huh, there is one thing I had totally forgotten about, that could come up in this maintenance.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77559095

The FFXIV Tokyo fan fest banner. I wonder whether or not we'll get it?
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 months ago#12
Oh ffs...

Nah its ok i have games to beat :p

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 months ago#13
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Huh, there is one thing I had totally forgotten about, that could come up in this maintenance.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77559095

The FFXIV Tokyo fan fest banner. I wonder whether or not we'll get it?

I see no reason why they couldn't give it to us. Just treat it like the elemental Radiant Shield banner and other similar banners. Easy.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
2 months ago#14
next batch of Record Lab relics

Which batch are we on now? 1? 2? Is there also a link I can keep for seeing upcoming relics?
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 months ago#15
BDSMKane posted...

Which batch are we on now? 1? 2? Is there also a link I can keep for seeing upcoming relics?

There's only two batches of Archive Relics. We currently have the first one, and we should be getting the second at some point.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
2 months ago#16
Shadow Stalker X posted...
BDSMKane posted...

There's only two batches of Archive Relics. We currently have the first one, and we should be getting the second at some point.

Okay, thank you.
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

User Info: superchibideath

superchibideath
2 months ago#17
Oh. Is that coming soon(tm)? Haven't actually spent any of my L3 lenses yet so it may be worth waiting.

Kept procrastinating trying to figure if I'm taking Rosa or Deuce's USBs for their respective Torments... and then I kept getting lazy not wanting to do them.
FFRK RW - Tyro's Divine Veil Grimoire (USB) 3QFP
Fate/Grand Order - 091,029,168 (Aamco); Fire Emblem Heroes - Y. Tiki 2700255684

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 months ago#18
Ayyy u ready for this? Hope we got those artifacts and auto battle fix

User Info: Glinsbockel

Glinsbockel
2 months ago#19
ZeroQ8 posted...

You mean the stuff we already got like 2 maintenance ago?
FFRK - DLzu

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 months ago#20
@Glinsbockel posted...
ZeroQ8 posted...

You mean the stuff we already got like 2 maintenance ago?

I forget what but something was said to be off with the auto battle atm I believe. @Relm_Arrowny_87 tagging you in case you know what that convo was? I can't recall :/

As for the artifacts, pretty sure Zero means the ones for extra rewards for clearing 6-8 Odins. He knows we have artifacts currently since he uses em lol.

edit: I hope we get the rewards update to Zero~
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers