• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
1 month ago#1
Discuss.
FFRK: WgfM (Vincent CSB)
DFFOO: 130944788 (Kefka)

User Info: tomasmk2003

tomasmk2003
1 month ago#2
Hmm translation events possibly rewards for Odin clears 6,7,8 element kills.
Rw XqWR Godwall

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#3
MrFirestar posted...
Discuss.

No! You can't tell me what to do! .......... ...... ...Okay, fine I guess. :P

Obvious things are events, including a bunch of Dreams Dungeons (seriously there's so many of the things!), and hopefully fest events 'cause I'd like confirmation on the names and things like the bUSB draw. Might be too early for that data, I dunno. I expect we'll have dates on the LotR draws though, those have to be soon.

Aside from that stuff, nothing really jumps out. There's nothing special expected right now from JP, iirc... Maybe the auto SB learning QoL, but I think we're still a touch early for that? I'm not sure. And as for Global, the Dungeon Skip Tickets were delayed. Maybe a crappy extra relic draw or two, that seems to be a thing Global's doing now.

But, it's worth noting that about 1.5-2 months from now, JP got a whole *bunch* of interesting things pretty much all at once. Including 5* mote dungeons, the next batch of Record Lab relics, the Realm and Elemental draw renewals, Dark Odin's 6-8 rewards, and Titan. While I'm not expecting any of those yet, one or two could leak into this maintenance. I have the new mote dungeon topic written, just in case.
What a fuddy duddy.

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#4
Btw, 9/4 is a Wednesday, so the Gysahl shop will refresh at the same time.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#5
Right when titan drops
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#6
zibba1331 posted...
Right when titan drops

Somehow, I doubt that. I remember that when 5* Magicite was first announced, it was done well in advance.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
1 month ago#7
Incoming new useless Accolades :p

User Info: xharvestx

xharvestx
1 month ago#8
Does global have the view all drawn relics/soul breaks even if it is gone from the inventory feature?

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
1 month ago#9
@vivi69 posted...
Incoming new useless Accolades :p

Cringing at how plausible this is.
Odd.
FFRK: D6vf Garnet Chain ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ SBs: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#10
xharvestx posted...
Does global have the view all drawn relics/soul breaks even if it is gone from the inventory feature?

Yeah, it's in the game's library. Through the top-right menu button.
What a fuddy duddy.
  • Topic Archived