• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. What are some good buff SBs on darkness element characters?

User Info: FinalEternity

FinalEternity
2 weeks ago#1
Once I get Knight Exemplar, I'll have a good buff to go with chains for every element except darkness. I need one for physical and one for magic. I have plenty of Anima Lenses but please list any I should keep an eye out for. Thanks.
The black wind howls

User Info: ClearAsChalk

ClearAsChalk
2 weeks ago#2
Are you referring to SBs that buff in addition to doing dark damage?

It's old tech, but Cid Raines BSB can still be good. Buffs party magic and defense, stackable with gen 2 chains, and has instacast cmd 1 for holy and dark damage. Usable against madeen and ark.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

FinalEternity
2 weeks ago#3
It doesn't have to do damage, it's just that none of my dark characters have any party buffs. I just want some buffs on characters that can use dark element abilities if the situation calls for it.

Right now, I'm using Onion Knight's mUSB for magic parties except dark. Hyper Mighty G for physical fire, ice, lit, water, and wind. I want Knight Exemplar for earth and holy. That leaves me with no good buff for either dark party.
The black wind howls
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
2 weeks ago#4
Raines BSB
Cloud of Darkness BSB2, USB
Jecht SSB (Atk+50%)- EDIT, wont stack with Seifer/Gabranth chain

You can still use Onion Knight mUSB, but just use him to Wrath+Entrust SB gauge to others.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: 3HP

3HP
2 weeks ago#5
https://sbs.jaryth.net/

Set the element to "Dark", check "All Allies", and then check "Boost" or "Faith"(whichever you are looking for) and it will show you all the options.

For boostga it looks like:

Black Hole (Type-0) Sice BSB - Dark, NEEight single attacks (0.83 each), ATK and MND +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Doom: 30 to all allies, grants Burst Mode to the user

Knight of Destiny (VIII) Seifer USB - Dark, FireEighteen single attacks (0.38 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Instant Cast 1 to all allies

Exsanguination (VIII) Kiros BSB - Dark, IceTen single attacks (0.74 each), ATK and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Jecht Blade (X) Jecht SSB - Dark, NEFive single attacks (1.51 each), ATK +50% to all allies for 25 seconds
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
2 weeks ago#6
Seifer has a party ATK/Mag SSB.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
2 weeks ago#7
Sporadicles posted...
Seifer has a party ATK/Mag SSB.

This was the one I was going to mention. It's particularly good cos it's on a Chain holder. I picked it ages ago from one of the AA selects (cos it's also a +Dark Bracer).

User Info: Glinsbockel

Glinsbockel
2 weeks ago#8
Posts a vague question mentioning maybe an SB, no clue what Knight Exemplar is.

Why not use OK on a dark team? he can use Musb and wrath/entust, and Ramza with physical is always a good choice. But of course neither are really needed if you have a Gen2 chain for that element.
FFRK - DLzu

FinalEternity
2 weeks ago#9
I meant Exemplar of Honor

I was looking for a really good SB that did multiple things i.e. OK's mUSB, Rikku's USB I don't know the number, and Basch's USB. I guess there isn't one for the dark characters.
The black wind howls
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. What are some good buff SBs on darkness element characters?
  • Post New Message